Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

interesting link in Malysia News regards Vincent Tan

Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:51 pm

http://www.malaysiatoday.com/Current-Ho ... ARY-S.html

Something to do with nobling judges as we say in Britain.

Vincent Tan link and video footage to football corruption.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:55 pm

http://nowdownloadall.com/servers.asp?p ... corruption

Re: interesting link in Malysia News regards Vincent Tan

Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:09 pm

Vincent Tan certaintly buys his way .

The straw that broke the camel’s back, or donkey’s back as many now call Hee, was when everyone was given a Camry except her. They argued that she is not able to drive anyway. So why does she need a car? Her reckoning is that she is a Deputy Speaker. So why can’t they also provide her a driver together with the car if she is not able to drive?

Whatever it may be, the thing that prompted her to abandon the party that no longer appreciated her services was the RM25 million that Vincent Tan of Berjaya paid her. Yes, she was paid a cool RM25 million in cash, more money than any Malaysia Today reader will see it many lifetimes.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:11 pm

I think everyone who has made that amount of money has been involved in dealings directly or indirectly with shifty circumstances. It wouldn't come as a surprise if this guy had bent a few rules to get where he is today.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:26 pm

Just who are you TNT as you say your not a city fan but you seem really intrested in are club

Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:50 pm

it's an interesting forum to follow for sure. Im just someone who found this forum via facebook.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:55 pm

I heard a rumour you're a Mr Sullivan looking to suss out the Malaysian investment rivals! Try not to turn this into a dirty mud slinging match please? :)

Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:57 pm

It doesn't look like they are rivals, thats for sure.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:00 pm

That's exactly the sort of thing Sullivan would say to cover his tracks!

Nah, I am glad it's not at all likely that Sullivan is going to put money into the club. There's something about him I don't like. Not sure what though. TNT, who do you support may I ask?