Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"ACTION" FAIR PLAY TO CHEGGERS

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:09 am

2 games running he has tried to take his Banner Ridsdale OUT in to the stadium, but has been caught. Cheggers and Baz will take theres to Bristol City Away.

Most people talk a good one, but dont do anything about it. We will put them up at Bristol City Away on Tuesday Night. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "ACTION" FAIR PLAY TO CHEGGERS

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:11 am

Free speech? Can't have that, Annis, if Ridsdale's company Aston Martin is at stake

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:26 am

Super chegs, barmy army! :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:40 am

Forever Blue wrote:2 games running he has tried to take his Banner Ridsdale OUT in to the stadium, but has been caught. Cheggers and Baz will take theres to Bristol City Away.

Most people talk a good one, but dont do anything about it. We will put them up at Bristol City Away on Tuesday Night. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis I will b there on Tuesday and I will get my misses to make me a banner, I'm 100% for this and wanted to do it for weeks....

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:41 am

bristolbluebird37 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:2 games running he has tried to take his Banner Ridsdale OUT in to the stadium, but has been caught. Cheggers and Baz will take theres to Bristol City Away.

Annis I will b there on Tuesday and I will get my misses to make me a banner, I'm 100% for this and wanted to do it for weeks....

We are Def taking Ours.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:50 am

Ill try and make one for Bristol saying 'Wheres are money gone' or something like that. I better get the pen out and start writing :lol:

I hope lots of people bring banners and make up songs it would be quality. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:51 am

Thought the protests were being delayed until end of Jan Annis?

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:52 am

maccydee wrote:Thought the protests were being delayed until end of Jan Annis?

They are but, nothing wrong with a couple of Banners :lol:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:54 am

what about one saying:

cardiff not leeds
risdale out?

what is cheggs banner made on?

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:55 am

Thomas Fish. wrote:what about one saying:

cardiff not leeds
risdale out?

His Bed sheet :lol:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:56 am

chippy909 wrote:Ill try and make one for Bristol saying 'Wheres are money gone' or something like that. I better get the pen out and start writing :lol:

I hope lots of people bring banners and make up songs it would be quality. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:16 pm

Cheggs needs to learn the art of concealment better lol , was funny as f**k tho yest the steward trying to get it from under his coat and Cheggs takin the piss outa the guy whilst eating a pie !

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: I will be taking it to Bristol Tues for def..... :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:48 pm

Everyone try and make one, more the better. Any shape any size :D

Get you pen out and a sheet. Get writing

:ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:25 pm

off down the spar now to buy a perminent marker...... ''risdale is a c*** '' :ayatollah: is that going to far :lol:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Thomas Fish. wrote:what about one saying:

cardiff not leeds
risdale out?

His Bed sheet :lol:

he told me it was his pants :lol:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:12 pm

steve day would off hired hot air balloon if your all stuggling to get in ..... but surely it s not that hard to get banners in your not trying hard enough ..................

Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:37 am

mallo wrote:steve day would off hired hot air balloon if your all stuggling to get in ..... but surely it s not that hard to get banners in your not trying hard enough ..................

We will succeed Mallo :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:46 am

chippy909 wrote:Ill try and make one for Bristol saying 'Wheres are money gone' or something like that. I better get the pen out and start writing :lol:

Better put 'Wheres our money gone?' just to save face :lol:

Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:49 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:24 am

milly44 wrote:off down the spar now to buy a perminent marker...... ''risdale is a c*** '' :ayatollah: is that going to far :lol:

Should be just fine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:05 am

Or better still get 11 people wearing white T shirts standing nxt to each other with 1 letter each on the front , RIDSALE OUT !!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:35 pm