Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

when i went to chelsea with city 76/77 season

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:04 pm

what a day that was city fans took it to chelsea all day they never forgave us for it either and we lost the game two nil .a lot of memories for city fans back then

Re: when i went to chelsea with city 76/77 season

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:07 pm

First time I ever went to Chelsea was with a mate who supported Tottenham. It was 1985 and good old ken Bates put an electric fence up around the pitch. Most of their fans were different from the ones you get there now

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:07 pm

It was meyhem - fighting outside and inside the ground

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:15 pm

yea good old days, got thrown out that day for blowing a kiss at a policewoman!!!!

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:21 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:It was meyhem - fighting outside and inside the ground

we were in there pub the rising sun right oppsit the shed end its still there now when a chelsea fan came in and said you are in our pub i think you better leave have guss who left first and he didnt and he didnt leave by the door he went through window :lol:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:24 pm

i think a few off the barry lads got on the shed end and got stuck into them mental lads they were

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:25 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:what a day that was city fans took it to chelsea all day they never forgave us for it either and we lost the game two nil .a lot of memories for city fans back then

f*cking pissed down all game if i remember rightly and we were all throwings stones at their scoreboard.
chelsea were rubbish that day but settled the score in 83 at our place

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:30 pm

I remember going there in 83.....Tachini Dallas,Lois & munchens..pissed down all day..In the dickens early doors where Chelsea tried to attack but soon legged it when eveyone spilled out on to the street..Back in paddington after the game must have been 150 city where Chelsea gave it the Bigun where in the ranks there was a certain Blue Peter presenter Peter dunken..Happy days !!!... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:39 pm

For those of you who remember the old Stamford bridge

http://hooligancentral82.webs.com/apps/ ... id=2475589

Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:13 pm

My stone hit the scoreboard on that day,we pushed the gates open and had them on their toes,we just wanted to get on the bus we were soaking.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:29 pm

That's a load of bollox. They walked up to us just before the kick off and we just stood there.
Then I got thrown out for kicking in the scoreboard entrance doors and hung around fulham broadway in the pissing rain and when the final whistle went chelsea had us on our toes...again.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:50 pm

No did,nt run from them after the game,even my mate darren who follows them admits that,although we did run from them at ninian fair play.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:01 pm

Keep talking it up half-wits and we'll all be on a bubble