Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Where did you see the draw....

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:59 pm

Pub at home with *friends/family/girlfriend/with someone else wife *delete as appliciable .

Well for me i had to attend a call out in harcliffe bristol faulty gas meter i had just repaired it and was purging and relighting there boiler when chelsea was drawn i was shouting at the tv ball 4 ball 4 and it was drawn, bloke was like your a cardiff fan yep i said im platambo he was not happy as he is a wurzel season ticket holder and has been to the CCS twice now..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Where did you see the draw....

Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:01 pm

watched it at home , told the wife i had a feeling it was going to be chelsea :D

Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:02 pm

at home, but almost jumped through the roof when we came out knocking over my cup of tea :D

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:15 pm

In jackland had some strange looks when jumping up and down shouting yes!!!

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:34 pm

Listening to the radio in the car in Little Haven Pembs.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:58 pm

At home with the kids - knew we were gonna get away draw had the feeling ;)

Pressed pause the TV to sort kids homework - needs concentration to watch the balls! :D

3 mins later pressed go......................had 6 tx's not long after :o and would not read any until the draw was done as i knew it was everyone saying the same thing!

so glad i was not the only nutter screaming 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS! at the tv

:D :D :D

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:13 pm

On the car radio in Mountain Ash :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: