Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: QPR R Coming

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:44 pm

Twas only a rumour regarding the coaches, may be true I really don't know. I know there is a lot without tickets going on the train though for definite. Game being on the box will put a lot of travelling in the hope that we get a result people can stay in West London & celebrate promotion. On the other hand we may get stuffed. No counting our chickens I can guarantee you that.

I'm all for the peace love & harmony my Welsh brothers & sisters :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:47 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Twas only a rumour regarding the coaches, may be true I really don't know. I know there is a lot without tickets going on the train though for definite. Game being on the box will put a lot of travelling in the hope that we get a result people can stay in West London & celebrate promotion. On the other hand we may get stuffed. No counting our chickens I can guarantee you that.

safe journey :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:DW / Stan was out on Saturday night with 7 Pompey fans had never met them before in my life. Great crew great Laugh no trouble no hint of it. It dosen't always have to be about Scrapping :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Too bloody right Nuclear. Most supporters are a real decent bunch, but unfortunately it is the tiny minority that attract the problems which are always noticeable to the majority. The one thing I am going to miss in the PL, (I know assuming again), is the more genuine fan of the football league and watching football at a decent price. Believe it or not I saw my first Japanese tourist at QPR on Monday night, spent what must have been a good 40 minutes with his missus taking photos of each other outside the ground posing with a 'thumbs up'. Obviously has got bored with watching Fulham for all these years.

COME ON YOU KLEENS PARK LAINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Twas only a rumour regarding the coaches,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is QPR!! f**k sake!
we are Cardiff.
The Hooligan game is dead but this is Hillarious

Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:41 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Twas only a rumour regarding the coaches, may be true I really don't know. I know there is a lot without tickets going on the train though for definite. Game being on the box will put a lot of travelling in the hope that we get a result people can stay in West London & celebrate promotion. On the other hand we may get stuffed. No counting our chickens I can guarantee you that.

:lol: :lol:

Stan, Your Sounding like Sam Hammam :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Stan, Your Sounding like Sam Hammam :lol: :ayatollah:

Wouldn't mind being a five pound note behind him!! :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Why dont you move on to your own message board - dont get shirty on here you jumped up prick... gloryfying any violence, (particularly as your a father) is pathetic. regardless of skeletons in your closet, pointless making out now "it was a night to remember" you bellend. Who spilled least blood wins... what a complete cock you are. wind your neck in AND take defeat saturday graciously. WE ARE THE FAMOUS CARDIFF CITY and were gonna rip your slow defence apart. If you glory in violence and you remember fight nights. do your kids proud and join the real fighters on our front line in afghan. I thought your previous threads were good Stan, totally let yourself and your club down. NOW lets move on

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:01 pm

bobbankbandit wrote:Why dont you move on to your own message board - dont get shirty on here you jumped up prick... gloryfying any violence, (particularly as your a father) is pathetic. regardless of skeletons in your closet, pointless making out now "it was a night to remember" you bellend. Who spilled least blood wins... what a complete cock you are. wind your neck in AND take defeat saturday graciously. WE ARE THE FAMOUS CARDIFF CITY and were gonna rip your slow defence apart. If you glory in violence and you remember fight nights. do your kids proud and join the real fighters on our front line in afghan. I thought your previous threads were good Stan, totally let yourself and your club down. NOW lets move on

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Time of the month?

It was a night to remember and will be one of those dark nights under the floodlights that many will remember for a few shenanigans outside & us getting pasted on the pitch inside. No disaster, someone mentioned it & we threw a few posts back & forth nothing malicious. You are going on like im condoning paedophilia you tart.

I do my kids proud every day of the week pal thats why I have such smart, grounded, polite beautiful chuldren who've never seen or heard a swear word from my gob.

Think you've over reacted if I'm honest. Anyway I respect your opinion although you made yourself look a bit daft by throwing childish names into the mix.

Looking forward to Saturday to see your world famous Cardiff City rip our slow defence apart (who have the best defensive record IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY!!) :roll:

:lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:42 pm

I hope the weather's nice.

QP ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:45 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:I hope the weather's nice.

Slight drizzle forecast

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

Slight drizzle forecast

f*cking hell you're looking forward to saturday eh? :D

I reckon it's gonna piss down......on your promotion party that is :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:51 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

Slight drizzle forecast

I reckon it's gonna piss down......on your promotion party that is :lol:

Got a feeling you could be right :cry:

What I will say though is you lot are VERY confident, some could say overconfident possibly. Not showing much respect to the divisions best team. Could be a rude awakening for some. ;)

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:02 pm

What I will say though is you lot are VERY confident, some could say overconfident possibly. Not showing much respect to the divisions best team. Could be a rude awakening for some. ;)[/quote]

I aint very confident, I'm tfollowing 'em 40 years. i hope we smash you thugh coz i hate this c**t called Dan. Worked with him in High Barnet.....it's personal....horrible cnut he was......proper chopsy, leary snide cockney, two faced creepy c**t.

urghh the thought of him.

Lives just off the a40 in acton, blonde lad, season ticket holder,, works for tube lines...if u know him tell him he's a gobshite :D

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:05 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
I aint very confident, I'm tfollowing 'em 40 years. i hope we smash you thugh coz i hate this c**t called Dan. Worked with him in High Barnet.....it's personal....horrible cnut he was......proper chopsy, leary snide cockney, two faced creepy c**t.

Lives just off the a40 in acton, blonde lad, season ticket holder,, works for tube lines...if u know him tell him he's a gobshite :D

Sounds like someone I know D.L.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

What's the L stand for?

I think his auld ld was from up the north somewhere, i think his surname was a Mc
Last edited by Johnny Rythmn on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:09 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

What's the L stand for?

Little. His surname

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Sounds like someone I know D.L.[/quote]

What's the L stand for?[/quote]

Little. His surname[/quote]

Don't think so, nah definitely not, i would've have remembered that coz it would go very well with prick, and he was always a cnut to me :D

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:52 am

can't think of any problems with qpr even the cup final i don't think i can remember any problems. Saturday should be a right laugh if what your saying is true.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:41 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:quote="Johnny Rythmn"]I hope the weather's nice.

Slight drizzle forecast

I reckon it's gonna piss down......on your promotion party that is :lol:[/quote]

What I will say though is you lot are VERY confident, some could say overconfident possibly. Not showing much respect to the divisions best team. Could be a rude awakening for some. ;)[/quote]

yea i agree, we need to respect our selves more :D