Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I hope the players

Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:45 pm

are focused on Bristol City on Tues.

Its great that we get to go to Chelsea in the cup but all our concentration and commitment should be the on the next league match.

The last few weeks have been negative to say the least but this weekend has brought some positivity to the club, ie. the last gasp win against Leicester, news of Ben Steele investing this week and now the best possible draw in the next round to boost our coffers, so lets hope this positivity transgresses through to the playing squad and they can go to Bristol and come back with maximum points.

The League is our priority. :ayatollah:

Re: I hope the players

Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:49 pm

All focus must be on tues

Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:51 pm

Jay said its the league they are interested in not the cup :lol: still feel the same jay :lol:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:53 pm

They will be up for it Tuesday, the cup draw has been and gone, they know who they will be playing but we have a few important league games before the Chelsea game and im sure they will have been told to concentrate on them first. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:18 pm

carlccfc wrote:are focused on Bristol City on Tues.

Its great that we get to go to Chelsea in the cup but all our concentration and commitment should be the on the next league match.

The last few weeks have been negative to say the least but this weekend has brought some positivity to the club, ie. the last gasp win against Leicester, news of Ben Steele investing this week and now the best possible draw in the next round to boost our coffers, so lets hope this positivity transgresses through to the playing squad and they can go to Bristol and come back with maximum points.

The League is our priority. :ayatollah:

OOOOO--------------I luv a positive post!!!!!!! :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: