Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lets hope city supporters get the

Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:31 pm

Tickets for chelsea away and not the armchair fans, i dont deserve one as i have only been away twice this season (different next season).

I will be going, but having a few in a nearby pub.

We will batter them.

Re: Lets hope city supporters get the

Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:59 pm

PLATAMBOS FIRST DIBS!!!! :D

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:02 pm

It should go on the amount on FA Cup games you have been to, not the league games. You get the true supportes going to the FA Cup game and the 6000 that were at Bristol home should get tickets.

Cant wait, I had better get a ticket :twisted:

:ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:06 pm

chippy909 wrote:It should go on the amount on FA Cup games you have been to, not the league games. You get the true supportes going to the FA Cup game and the 6000 that were at Bristol home should get tickets.

It dont effect me but I think the one's that make the long trip to Newcastle should have the 1st tickets

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:43 pm

BLUEBIRD wrote:
chippy909 wrote:It should go on the amount on FA Cup games you have been to, not the league games. You get the true supportes going to the FA Cup game and the 6000 that were at Bristol home should get tickets.

It dont effect me but I think the one's that make the long trip to Newcastle should have the 1st tickets

Why??

Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:00 am

bwoodblue wrote:
BLUEBIRD wrote:

Why??

Because this is the FA Cup. Just my opinion

Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:05 am

chippy909 wrote:

Although I disagree with your opinion my question was more to do with the person who said those going to Newcastle should have the 1st tickets.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:08 am

bwoodblue wrote:
chippy909 wrote:

Although I disagree with your opinion my question was more to do with the person who said those going to Newcastle should have the 1st tickets.

Alright :lol:

I know I dont think Newcastle people should get the tickets. I cant afford to spend about £150 to go to Newcastle :(

Platambo get the tickets :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:15 am

chippy909 wrote:
bwoodblue wrote:
chippy909 wrote:

Alright :lol:

I know I dont think Newcastle people should get the tickets. I cant afford to spend about £150 to go to Newcastle :(

Platambo get the tickets :ayatollah:

150 quid covers a few away trips and a bit of beer.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:05 pm

Those who did Bristol away in the Snow should get first dibs(!!)and a couple each!!!And no im not one of them! :ayatollah: