Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Exile fan of the year.................

Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:52 am

Read on a post a while back about Annis sorting awards out for end of season.......

Funniest poster, best avatar (ccfclover IMO) :D , etc etc

Well if there is such an award for "exile fan of the year" I`d give it to Bakedalaska, hands down.
Living in Derby he`s been to EVERY home and away game this season, hats off to you Ian matey :ayatollah:

Thousands go to every home game.
Hundreds of you guys go to every away game.
Since moving away from cardiff I only do sometimes a dozen or so games per season, but wish it could be more!!!

Credit where credits due.

Re: Exile fan of the year.................

Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:54 am

Fair shout that :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:11 am

I'd like to nominate myself, if thats allowed, for plastic fan of the year having only been able to make one City game this season. However, I have seen far too much of Stirling fcuking Albion! :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:19 am

Deano1 wrote:I'd like to nominate myself, if thats allowed, for plastic fan of the year having only been able to make one City game this season. However, I have seen far too much of Stirling fcuking Albion! :ayatollah:

We've all got problems mate :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:40 am

PtB wrote:
Deano1 wrote:I'd like to nominate myself, if thats allowed, for plastic fan of the year having only been able to make one City game this season. However, I have seen far too much of Stirling fcuking Albion! :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:00 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Read on a post a while back about Annis sorting awards out for end of season.......

Funniest poster, best avatar (ccfclover IMO) :D , etc etc

Well if there is such an award for "exile fan of the year" I`d give it to Bakedalaska, hands down.
Living in Derby he`s been to EVERY home and away game this season, hats off to you Ian matey :ayatollah:

Thousands go to every home game.
Hundreds of you guys go to every away game.
Since moving away from cardiff I only do sometimes a dozen or so games per season, but wish it could be more!!!

Credit where credits due.

Not exactly an Exile, but award for fan of year and previous years would be Hefin from Holyhead. :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:10 pm

I am so proud of all our exiles, the Hollyhead boys alone must be bonkers, big respect to all of you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:14 pm

Completely agree with LB.

He deserves it more than anyone.

I've been to most home games this season, but to do all is a real achievement - not the mention the away games.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:18 pm

PtB wrote:

:shock: I thought you were a Bankie like the rest of us PtB, when the f**k did you become a plastic Stirling fan? ;)

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:38 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
PtB wrote:

:shock: I thought you were a Bankie like the rest of us PtB, when the f**k did you become a plastic Stirling fan? ;)

:lol: I've alot of time for Jocky Scott........ :?