Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IN MY OPINION

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:11 pm

The fans who went to Bristol City away and the home game then they should be entitled to the Chelsea tickets, thats just my opinion.

Im not one of those fans as i never attended the games, 1 due to illness and the other due to work comittments, so im not being biased. I just feel they deserve the choice. ;)

Re: IN MY OPINION

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Yes the club should look after those people i went but wont be able to go as my son will be playing gutted

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:24 pm

they should start it from 5 away games etc etc :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:25 pm

Dont be suprised if Ridsdale announces, you got to watch Bristol, Doncaster, Newcastle, Peterborough, to get a Chelsea ticket..
That should swell the crowds.. :lol:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:28 pm

welshman wrote:Dont be suprised if Ridsdale announces, you got to watch Bristol, Doncaster, Newcastle, Peterborough, to get a Chelsea ticket..
That should swell the crowds.. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Only thing i would add is buy a st on top. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:39 pm

Ridsdale will announce that anyone who buys the Elite Platinum Ambassador season ticket for 2011/12 will get a Chelsea ticket

Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:Ridsdale will announce that anyone who buys the Elite Platinum Ambassador season ticket for 2011/12 will get a Chelsea ticket

that must be bollocks
:x