Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LEDLEY NOT HAPPY

Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:55 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -25679447/

Cya Joe

Re: LEDLEY NOT HAPPY

Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:12 pm

If he had [layed like he did on Saturday for the last 18 months he may have a point. The problem is that he has been nowhere near that level and therefore deserves no more than he has been offered.

Bye, ye Joe. Enjoy warming the bench at Wolves, Wigan, etc, etc :lol:

Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:16 am

Joey the hips Ledley is not the player he was two seasons ago weather in part is it down to him playing central midfield. But in all honesty his performances doesn't warrant high wages and what he has to ask himself is where will he get the wages he wants ? :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:25 am

I don't back PR on hardly anything but if he has offered Joe a lesser contract than the one offered at the start of the season, good on him.

Ledley and his agent 'played the game' and although they had the upper hand in August and September, the club are now running the show. He's crocked and will be out until the end of the season and any clubs that were interested my look elsewhere now. The club also know any transfer fee will be highly weighted in their favour.

Sorry Joe, thems the breaks. As soon as you felt them hip twinges you should have been insisting on treatment and a rest even if it took you out of the shop window.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:16 am

Jesus we have an upaid tax bill and a winding up order against the club and a f**king greedy player who will be on sick leave for the next 6 months believes £250k P/A isn't enough.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:38 am

if i had ledleys agent i would have got that raleigh chopper when i was 9,fact

Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:42 am

I've asked this before, but no-one answered, can we offer players improved contracts at the moment? Surely if we're banned from buying players, we should be banned from upping the wage bill as well?

Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:53 am

SteW wrote:I've asked this before, but no-one answered, can we offer players improved contracts at the moment? Surely if we're banned from buying players, we should be banned from upping the wage bill as well?

totally agree, ledleys knows we are in the shit financially yet he still wants more money

Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:56 am

f**k off then Joe you big headed swine :evil: You aint been in great form for a while now, I agree with what the Riddler said when he said that yoo're head is somewhere else at the moment. :evil:

Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:17 pm

SteW wrote:I've asked this before, but no-one answered, can we offer players improved contracts at the moment? Surely if we're banned from buying players, we should be banned from upping the wage bill as well?

It's a good question to which I don't have an definate answer, but at a guess the expression 'transfer embargo' would suggest we can re-sign our own players just not players from other clubs

Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:26 pm

Ha. I'm not one to say I told you so, so I'll settle for, yeah, Joe, if you don't like it, you know where the door is.

Right now we would not miss you as part of our team as you are so ineffective. Play like you deserve the contract and you'll get it.

Now you'll be lucky to get a place on the bench at Wolves in the Championship next season.

Get real.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:09 pm

Its a shame we cant kick the greedy fucker out now before his op cardiff fan my arse.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:27 pm

Feel a bit sorry for him tbh. I think he's been pacing himself a bit, so his performances haven't been great. Now he knows he won't be playing many more games, he's giving it a bit more.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:37 pm

ledders aint happy? THEN FOOK OFF YAR RETARD

Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:39 pm

He has been very impressive since the new year - I think we will miss him and yes I was slagging him off 5 games ago.