Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EXCLUSIVE No.1

Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:45 am

ROY KEANE HAS CONTACTED THE CLUB ABOUT THE AVAILIBILITY OF MARK KENNEDY.

THE CLUB HAVE TOLD IPSWICH £100,000 CASH UPFRONT AND HE GOES.

Re: EXCLUSIVE No.1

Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:47 am

Start of the firesale?

Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:49 am

i remember risdale saying no-one will leave, could be the start of a desperate week for our friend pete.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:27 am

ROLL UP ROLL UP - GOOD QUALITY FOOTBALLERS GOING CHEAP - NO OFFERS, REASONABLE OR UNREASONABLE REFUSED ROLL UP ROLL UP.

THE CIRCUS IS IN TOWN

Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:33 am

carlccfc wrote:ROY KEANE HAS CONTACTED THE CLUB ABOUT THE AVAILIBILITY OF MARK KENNEDY.

Surely they mean £100.00 ...... I would drive him there for £100,000

Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:00 am

Bigbluebird wrote:
carlccfc wrote:ROY KEANE HAS CONTACTED THE CLUB ABOUT THE AVAILIBILITY OF MARK KENNEDY.

Surely they mean £100.00 ...... I would drive him there for £100,000

:lol: I agree how could the club turn that offer down?

Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:56 pm

Thats what I have also heard if Steele doent hand any money over by Tomorrow.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Thats what I have also heard if Steele doent hand any money over by Tomorrow.

great news that .
thats bound to hurry ben up now show us the 2.7 million now ben or kennedy goes and you can kiss goodbye to promotion and the premiership dont say we dident warn you :lol:

Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:04 pm

well someone will have to find ben first to tell him . :shock:

Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:58 pm

For £100k it's an absolute bargain for us! I reckon we sell him for that whether Steele's money comes in or not!

Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Zabier wrote:For £100k it's an absolute bargain for us! I reckon we sell him for that whether Steele's money comes in or not!

You say it's a bargain? but what will we do with £100,000 ? pay the coach company, the catering and the toiletry bills, oh and maybe leave some spare change for riddler to go buy a new washing machine for the mrs...

Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Merlin wrote:
Zabier wrote:For £100k it's an absolute bargain for us! I reckon we sell him for that whether Steele's money comes in or not!

You say it's a bargain? but what will we do with £100,000 ? pay the coach company, the catering and the toiletry bills, oh and maybe leave some spare change for riddler to go buy a new washing machine for the mrs...

Pay SAM I would think

Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:15 pm

To be fair it's not necessarily bad business for a guy we got on a free and is knocking on a bit at 33.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:17 pm

Alex wrote:To be fair it's not necessarily bad business for a guy we got on a free and is knocking on a bit at 33.

Alex If we had a healthy strong fit squad then I would agree but considering we are struggling for numbers then I think we should hang on to players until the situation gets better

Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:20 pm

Well Blake is back, Capaldi's back, then there's McNaughton, Matthews, Quinn. We're bloody full backed up to the rafters!

I've always liked Mark though, seems very much like a player you can rely on to be a role model for the youngsters.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:42 pm

Alex wrote:Well Blake is back, Capaldi's back, then there's McNaughton, Matthews, Quinn. We're bloody full backed up to the rafters!

I've always liked Mark though, seems very much like a player you can rely on to be a role model for the youngsters.

He seems a good bloke and good inluence, but as a player, he has not performed this season.

We've got a glut of full backs, I'd be delighted if we sold him on for £100k.

He'd be off the wage bill and the money could go toward bills or if we are lucky a loan target man.