Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jason Koumas to Cardiff

Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:55 am

just had it on good authority if we sort our money issues out and thats a big "IF" then he will be coming

Not sure on what sort of deal but its on

:ayatollah:

Re: Jason Koumas to Cardiff

Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:56 am

didn't he say in the media he wanted to stay with wigan and fight for his premiership start/place?

be good if true

Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:12 am

One day Jason Koumas will retire from playing professional football and this rumour will have had it's day, that is until he completes his coaching badges and we require an manager... :lol:

Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:38 am

I have never mentioned about players coming to Cardiff before because unless I know first hand from a player or agent themselves then I would post

However my source has it on very good authority it will happen as long as the money is sorted - If the money is sorted and it does not happen I will quite happily accept I was wrong and wont be had again

Only time will tell

Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:43 am

I'm sure I saw him down the Bay the other day :?: :?:

Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:45 am

IF AND THATS A BIG IF if my aunty had bollox she would be my uncle we will sign no one

Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:49 am

If we sort our money problems out I am sure we could get Darren Gibson as well! :D

Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:55 am

Take the piss all you like just thought i would share my information.

Had it been another player to Cardiff would you all be saying the same thing - NO its just because all the cyber warriors have started pointless threads about this in the past and everyone has got brassed off about it

Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:59 am

koumas has stated that he isnt prepared to drop down a division.
i would love it to be true though

Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:20 pm

Dobbin wrote:just had it on good authority if we sort our money issues out and thats a big "IF" then he will be coming

We could even afford his shin pads, so dont get your hopes up.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:30 pm

cefnblue wrote:koumas has stated that he isnt prepared to drop down a division.
i would love it to be true though

That's what Jones or Ridsdale said ( can't remember which! ) that they'd tried to sign him again but he said he didn't want to come down to the championship and wanted to fight for his place at Wigan

Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:38 pm

It probably wont happen, but if it does this will be great fo us :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:13 pm

I would LOVE to see Koumas rocking our midfield but our money problems aint going anywhere. The Riddler took our hard cash which was promised to go on new players to pay for out tax bill leaving us totally skint.

Dont get me wrong the tax bill should be paid first but The Riddler should never have lied to us! And for that he should go!!

At this moment in time i believe the money problems are staying and we are not signing anyone

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:01 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Dobbin wrote:just had it on good authority if we sort our money issues out and thats a big "IF" then he will be coming

We could even afford his shin pads, so dont get your hopes up.

:lol: :lol: :lol: