Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ridsdale 5 Star Treatment

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:08 pm

I believe what I have just been told by someone close to the club, is true, that Ben Steele's recent trip to Cardiff was all paid for by the club, which included the main suite at the 5 star St Davids Hotel, his flights, his restaraunt bill and also his bar bill :shock:

And as I am writing this there is still no sign of Mr Steele

Re: Ridsdale 5 Star Treatment

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:11 pm

why do you sound surprised?

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:11 pm

looking at the fella on the pics hes probably nicked the soap and towels from the hotel!!!!! :lol:

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:12 pm

carlccfc wrote:I believe what I have just been told by someone close to the club, is true, that Ben Steele's recent trip to Cardiff was all paid for by the club, which included the main suite at the 5 star St Davids Hotel, his flights, his restaraunt bill and also his bar bill :shock:

When you're interested in putting £40m of your money away, you expect something nice.

He's at Trashton Gate anyway.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:13 pm

mpdblue wrote:why do you sound surprised?

I am not surprised ahould have done this to be honest :evil:

well he is sat somewhere laughing his bleeding head off aint he. :x

sam salim wrote:looking at the fella on the pics hes probably nicked the soap and towels from the hotel!!!!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He reminds me of James May from Top Gear

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:14 pm

Isnt he supposed to be at ashton gate this evening?

Wouldnt have expected anything else tbh Carl with regard to us footing the expenses. (We must have money to burn.) :roll:

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:14 pm

Alex wrote:
carlccfc wrote:I believe what I have just been told by someone close to the club, is true, that Ben Steele's recent trip to Cardiff was all paid for by the club, which included the main suite at the 5 star St Davids Hotel, his flights, his restaraunt bill and also his bar bill :shock:

When you're interested in putting £40m of your money away, you expect something nice.

He's at Trashton Gate anyway.

Has he been seen there Alex

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:16 pm

Well if that's what I read on here, then yeah?

At least unlike others he wants to move quickly instead of just sitting around for 6 months like these 'Malaysians'

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:22 pm

Alex wrote:Well if that's what I read on here, then yeah?

At least unlike others he wants to move quickly instead of just sitting around for 6 months like these 'Malaysians'

Has Mr Steele made a move yet then? How do you know he's not just sitting around waiting for us to go into admin? Talk is cheap IMO Pen to paper is what i want to see, he can be all smiles after he buys the club.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:23 pm

Alex wrote:Well if that's what I read on here, then yeah?

I believe that the Malaysians will make thier move when someone at the club who they dont trust has gone.

With regards to Ben Steele being at Ashton Gate tonight he said that himself but as of this time nobody seems able to get hold of him.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:37 pm

sam salim wrote:looking at the fella on the pics hes probably nicked the soap and towels from the hotel!!!!! :lol:

Does he use them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:44 pm

once a used car salesman......................

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:46 pm

will be an interesting next few days me thinks lol