Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone else rate Paul Wilkinson....

Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:03 am

Seems a bright managerial prospect. Seems to have respect of the players. Could he be the new David Moyes?? If DJ is ever relieved of his duties, I hope Wilko stays...

Re: Anyone else rate Paul Wilkinson....

Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:10 am

Never really thought of him as management material, he is well like and respected by the players.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:32 pm

Is that Paul Wilkinson the former Forest Striker bought by Brian Clough? If it is has he had his hair cut as Cloughie once told him lol lol.

After his big money signing at the time , on his way into the halls of Notts Forest on his first day with his long locks flowing, opened an office door and out came a man with red cheeks wearing a green sweatshirt.

" Oi Jesus, firstly welcome to Nottingham Forest, now go and get your f*cking hair cut and then come back if you want to play in my team"

Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:14 pm

Look what he did with Jerome, It was Wilkinson who thinks Josh Mags could be the next big thing ie another Jerome

Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:57 pm

I think if we did ever get rid of Dave Jones, maybe Darren Ferguson would be a good replacment. I would keep Dave Jones untill the end of the season though.