Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The malaysians...

Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:38 pm

I have today been told that the Malaysians have trumped up a further 300k to help towards the wagebill, which apparently is due tomorrow. The equates to 500k being paid by them to Cardiff City.

To me, this would say appear to indicate two things:-

Steele was a "Jerry Sherman"

They are serious, however, I believe they may not want to have certain people at the helm.

I hope its true, and I sincerely hope all this uncertainty is resolved sooner rather than later as it certainly cant go on.

Re: The malaysians...

Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:40 pm

won't be long now ;) :lol:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:43 pm

i still cant belive people are for liesdale, i find it incredable, but people are entitled to there opinions.. :roll:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:45 pm

If, as has been reported the Malaysians are dealing with PMG rather than PR why do they want to carry on waiting? Can't they do a deal with PMG as major shareholders to get Ridsdale out and complete the deal? If PR is the only stumbling block between the malaysians and a takeover, I would have thought PMG et al would have enough reason to try and boot PR out

Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Owain wrote:If, as has been reported the Malaysians are dealing with PMG rather than PR why do they want to carry on waiting? Can't they do a deal with PMG as major shareholders to get Ridsdale out and complete the deal? If PR is the only stumbling block between the malaysians and a takeover, I would have thought PMG et al would have enough reason to try and boot PR out

PMG have no rights over him. The board members are his men ( apparently) , Owain.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Owain wrote:If, as has been reported the Malaysians are dealing with PMG rather than PR why do they want to carry on waiting? Can't they do a deal with PMG as major shareholders to get Ridsdale out and complete the deal? If PR is the only stumbling block between the malaysians and a takeover, I would have thought PMG et al would have enough reason to try and boot PR out

Prolly because they have to undermine him first by paying the tax bill after the transfer window closes to make him look a bit of a tool so to speak, allegedly ;) :lol:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:55 pm

How/where did you hear this??

Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Joff wrote:I have today been told that the Malaysians have trumped up a further 300k to help towards the wagebill, which apparently is due tomorrow. The equates to 500k being paid by them to Cardiff City.

They are serious, however, I believe they may not want to have certain people at the helm.

I hope its true, and I sincerely hope all this uncertainty is resolved sooner rather than later as it certainly cant go on.

You have heard rubbish ----see a doctor?? :roll:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:59 pm

your head is full of rubbish, go see a doctor

then once the rubbish is gone you might see whats going on :lol:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:00 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Joff wrote:I have today been told that the Malaysians have trumped up a further 300k to help towards the wagebill, which apparently is due tomorrow. The equates to 500k being paid by them to Cardiff City.

You have heard rubbish ----see a doctor?? :roll:

so the wages dont get paid tomorrow do they?

Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:04 pm

Ben wrote:your head is full of rubbish, go see a doctor

Its like fantasy island on here - rumours thats all they are........... :roll:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:08 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

Do you know something different then ? If so, spill the beans.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:18 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

:lol: Sorry mate I have to laugh at that one considering the threads you have posted over the last 2 Friday's

Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

:lol: Sorry mate I have to laugh at that one considering the threads you have posted over the last 2 Friday's

Well spotted Wilf ............. I can't believe Blazing is against rumour starting :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:24 pm

Gareth Bluebird wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote: Its like fantasy island on here - rumours thats all they are........... :roll:

Well spotted Wilf ............. I can't believe Blazing is against rumour starting :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gary I told him loads of times to get that water problem soughted :lol:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:31 pm

Well spotted Wilf ............. I can't believe Blazing is against rumour starting :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Gary I told him loads of times to get that water problem soughted :lol:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:18 pm

Blasing has has nothing further to say !

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:23 pm

You are indeed correct Joff.

I was waiting for a call back tonight on Real Radio ( but it didnt come :evil: ) and I would have said on there what is happening with the Malaysians in the next few weeks and that they have put 1/2 million into the club thus far.

I believe they will invest.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:32 pm

If what you have been told is true then that really is good news. They wouldnt be putting more money in unless they intended to go deeper.