Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

if as ridsdale says he has the backing

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:55 pm

if as in the official club statement he has the full backing off the board and shareholders he should have no problem with calling an emergency general meeting instantly where we can all hear it from the board and shareholders for ourselves

Re: if as ridsdale says he has the backing

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:08 pm

steve davies wrote:if as in the official club statement he has the full backing off the board and shareholders he should have no problem with calling an emergency general meeting instantly where we can all hear it from the board and shareholders for ourselves

He has their backing because their ALL as responsible and involved in the scamming of fans.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:23 pm

steve davies wrote:if as in the official club statement he has the full backing off the board and shareholders he should have no problem with calling an emergency general meeting instantly where we can all hear it from the board and shareholders for ourselves

Steve, as Annis has stated in another post, the statement on the Club's site can't be true. It is yet another one of PR's untruths. He does not have Steve Borley's support.

StT.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:28 pm

Steve, our mate Borley has been put in an awful position now, and I hope he knows how to deal with it, because it's gone from the mighty I to the united we now, and some people need to show what side they are on.

It's business and it's awkward, but I don't want to see Steve Borley lumped in with the we, coz united they stand, united they'll fall. AND THEY WILL FALL, HARD AND FAST.