Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Light at the end of every tunnel

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:23 pm

I really dont want to get involved in your current plight and have expressed my opinions obviously before but just remember one factor, there is always light at the end of every tunnel. Once Peter Ridsdale goes the Malay will purchase your club. Good luck with removing him from a position that he never warranted.

Re: Light at the end of every tunnel

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:25 pm

Just been stating the very same in another thread TNT, NICE TO SEE YOU BACK , The Malysians will come through and WE WILL RID THIS CLUB OF THE EVIL.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:25 pm

Good to see you posting again; you're a very good poster.

Things are reaching a head now, and I doubt that Ridsdale will be here for much longer.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:26 pm

He ran scared last time threatening everyone that crossed him including getting threads on here deleted

There is nowhere to hide now

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:27 pm

TNT wrote:I really dont want to get involved in your current plight and have expressed my opinions obviously before but just remember one factor, there is always light at the end of every tunnel. Once Peter Ridsdale goes the Malay will purchase your club. Good luck with removing him from a position that he never warranted.

I hope so, I am a little worried about the Malaysian's buying in at all now, but I suppose they could be waiting for the right time and reducing the deal price by the month.

The other light at the end of the tunnel is we do have some fantastic players, let's hope we can keep most of them. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:30 pm

Agree TNT flushing the Riddler out via pressure from the fans is what Guy & Borley have been waiting for.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:30 pm

TNT wrote:I really dont want to get involved in your current plight and have expressed my opinions obviously before but just remember one factor, there is always light at the end of every tunnel. Once Peter Ridsdale goes the Malay will purchase your club. Good luck with removing him from a position that he never warranted.

Not sure who you are and TBH I dont care but I will say most of the posts you have made have had substance. I just hope your right about the Malaysians and that we can rid the club of the cancer that is PR!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:06 pm

Welcome back mate :ayatollah: