Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Im off out now for a Meal

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:46 pm

Hope there are some Healthy Posts on here tonight. Cant beleive the stick im having on the other board just cos I stick up for a Mate, the Cheap shots are funny tho lol.
Its a Pitty Mike Morris' site is getting wrecked by some nerds as Mike is a nice guy.
Keep smiling Jesus loves us all :lol:

Re: Im off out now for a Meal

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:48 pm

I hope you're treating your Mrs to something better than the McDonalds 99p range then :lol: Although, to be fair, that's not bad value if you spend at least a fiver

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:48 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Hope there are some Healthy Posts on here tonight. Cant beleive the stick im having on the other board just cos I stick up for a Mate, the Cheap shots are funny tho lol.
Its a Pitty Mike Morris' site is getting wrecked by some nerds as Mike is a nice guy.

c'mon you walked into that one asking what to get Annis for Xmas :lol:

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:53 pm

hailesy wrote:
BlueCheg wrote:Hope there are some Healthy Posts on here tonight. Cant beleive the stick im having on the other board just cos I stick up for a Mate, the Cheap shots are funny tho lol.

I've heard there are some boks on sale around south Wales about the City. Cracking value and something worth considering as a stocking filler

Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:10 pm

hailesy wrote:

:lol:

Come on Chegs you love it.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:12 pm

Treat her well, your prob taking her upstairs in your chinese buffet for a free meal :lol:

Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:13 pm

I hope you avoided the temptation to take her to Wetherspoon's! That would be sleeping with the enemy.

It's a shame Hing Hong's isn't what it used to be!