Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We are prob the only team in this years FA CUP

Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:52 pm

Thats fans have to have a bubble.
Bristol City away 2,200 tickets, Just so you know our club has only asked for that amount.
Bristol City have stated we shouldnt have a bubble for our fans, but South Wales Police and our own club want it lol.

Re: We are prob the only team in this years FA CUP

Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:02 pm

we should be allowed to take a minimum of 4000 why not a special train and let us walk the streets of brizzel surely we can all
behave nowadays :lol:

Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:05 pm

i thought the riddler didnt want bubbles for our supporters chief?
I was on the understanding that if there was no trouble with the shitheads game early on in the season then the bubble would be lifted.
Or is it me being silly :roll:

Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:15 pm

The coppers are wankers to spoil fans's good day out on trains just like old days but cant see there going be any trouble as the ob are hell on top

Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Thats fans have to have a bubble.
Bristol City away 2,200 tickets, Just so you know our club has only asked for that amount.
Bristol City have stated we shouldnt have a bubble for our fans, but South Wales Police and our own club want it lol.

To be fair, they probably read the various message boards and have heard the anti-West Country abuse going on. Most do see Bristol City as bigger rivals than Swansea so I can see why the club is doing it, especially after the Liberty Stadium smash up. It's frustrating but in this day and age no-one wants to take any chances.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:52 pm

Rangers Danny wrote:The coppers are wankers to spoil fans's good day out on trains just like old days but cant see there going be any trouble as the ob are hell on top

PR should cotest these bubbles. Its a disgrace its preventing a boody good tear up :D