Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

will sam sign?

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:17 pm

annis in your opinion, after the phone call you received today, will sam sign with things how they stand at the moment? i.e. sam getting nothing in return. and what is your opinion on it...should he stand his ground or should he do what seems best for the club....

Re: will sam sign?

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:28 pm

boyosback wrote:annis in your opinion, after the phone call you received today, will sam sign with things how they stand at the moment? i.e. sam getting nothing in return. and what is your opinion on it...should he stand his ground or should he do what seems best for the club....

Sam in my opinion feels the current regime have mugged him off and made him look the total bad guy. I think it has become not about Cardiff City, but SH v PR.
Yes I do think he will sign, but he is fed up of PR dictating him and trying to get all the praise, only my opinion.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:33 pm

i understand your friendship with sam annis, and it must be hard, but this is starting to get silly, we could be on the verge of being owned by a billionare ,yet these two are playing games with our club. it has to stop and be sorted once and for all in my opinion

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:34 pm

boyosback wrote:i understand your friendship with sam annis, and it must be hard, but this is starting to get silly, we could be on the verge of being owned by a billionare ,yet these two are playing games with our club. it has to stop and be sorted once and for all in my opinion

I agree totally with you, it has to be sorted fast, for our Club.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:36 pm

If Sam signs, he will be treated as a Hero once again and people will always hold him in high regard. (we get the much needed investment) If he doesnt, we could go under and naturally, fans will hold Sam responsible. (for not signing).

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:41 pm

why does sam need to sign,why dont vincent tan just pay him off,if he wants to invest.its not like he cant afford too.
or an i missing something