Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lost post ?

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:38 pm

I asked the Sheff Wed fana few questions, in the good luck Feeney message, but my post has disappered.

Something i said, or Bermuda triangle ?

Re: Lost post ?

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:40 pm

Lawnmower wrote:I asked the Sheff Wed fana few questions, in the good luck Feeney message, but my post has disappered.

Something i said, or Bermuda triangle ?

Tim ask him again, if ever that happens go back one or press down twice.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:44 pm

IM STILL ON M8 IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME A QUESTION?????

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:48 pm

sam salim wrote:IM STILL ON M8 IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME A QUESTION?????

Cheers.

Firstly, why do you need another striker, I thought your problems were at the back.

Second, has Purse struggled. He was a good servent for us and came accross as a top guy, but toward the end he used to make a cok-up a month, he cost us goals and I was pleased for him (and us) when he moved on, especially as you gave him a long contract.

As for Feeney, he was 3rd choice for the sniffer spot, so he may well come good for you, we need target amn cover, is leon Clarke still with you, is he starting and if not can we have him !

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:49 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
sam salim wrote:IM STILL ON M8 IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME A QUESTION?????

Cheers.

Firstly, why do you need another striker, I thought your problems were at the back.

Second, has Purse struggled. He was a good servent for us and came accross as a top guy, but toward the end he used to make a cok-up a month, he cost us goals and I was pleased for him (and us) when he moved on, especially as you gave him a long contract.

As for Feeney, he was 3rd choice for the sniffer spot, so he may well come good for you, we need target amn cover, is leon Clarke still with you, is he starting and if not can we have him !

Mark my word give Feeney a proper run he will come good, A bit biast i know.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:58 pm

We are not scoring goals m8! We are making plenty of chances but not taking them! Purse has had a nightmare since he came to us!Laws made him captain and we lost our original captain woods to coventry!Purse does'nt seem to be on the same wave length as the rest of the defence and some of his errors are schoolboy stuff! he makes a mistake and its a goal and no one has got confidence in him! Hes been dropped for the last five games! I like Leon clarke but hes not a favourite of Laws! Laws is like Jones he has his favourites! Rumour has it that hes going to millwall on a possible signing!!!!!!! I just hope the lad Feeney gives us a boost!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:03 pm

sam salim wrote:We are not scoring goals m8! We are making plenty of chances but not taking them! Purse has had a nightmare since he came to us!Laws made him captain and we lost our original captain woods to coventry!Purse does'nt seem to be on the same wave length as the rest of the defence and some of his errors are schoolboy stuff! he makes a mistake and its a goal and no one has got confidence in him! Hes been dropped for the last five games! I like Leon clarke but hes not a favourite of Laws! Laws is like Jones he has his favourites! Rumour has it that hes going to millwall on a possible signing!!!!!!! I just hope the lad Feeney gives us a boost!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor old purse. he used to say the same for us, 'every mistake I make turns into a goal'.

Very good player 2 seasons ago mind. Heart says top bloke, winner and leader, head says time to step down a level and begin the coaching badges.

As for Clarke, he looked good for Wolves, we could do worse.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:07 pm

you have it the nail on the head on both counts mate! Hope your season gets back on track!!!! Im praying ours does! :roll: