Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Id do this

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:58 pm

allow sam back on board and fook the riddler. thats my real feelings. annis wheres the head tapping bsmiley :lol:

Re: Id do this

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:00 pm

No doubting where your support lies! :)

We can't exactly f**k Ridsdale off. Like him or not he's doing a reasonable job. Ok, he's not perfect and does have flaws but when you look at some of the stink some of the other league chairmen are creating, we're not too badly off. The next few months will be a very defining era for Ridsdale. He really could either be a club legend or a club figure of hate. It's finely balanced.

I'm annoyingly sitting on the fence. Ask me what I think of Ridsdale again in 6 months.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:03 pm

Thats a very fair point.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:06 pm

To be honest I just want it sorted one way or another, I dont care who is in charge anymore! I am getting quite fucked off with all this crap now, I am only 25 and I have grey bloody hair coming through already!!!!

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:09 pm

Grey hair thats part of the parcel mate :lol: welcome aboard

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:12 pm

:lol: Is just for men any good then?

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:21 pm

Ask the tax people at HMRC if they think he's doing agood job. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:56 am

Only grey hair! mines disappearing at an alarming rate, and the dog is getting more than his fair share of kickings. :D

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:57 am

Only grey hair! mines disappearing at an alarming rate, and the dog is getting more than his fair share of kickings. :D

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:25 am

at least ridsdale has never lied about paying himself a fortune unlike sam, if sam was allowed back it would create a cival war in the club in the board room and amongst the fans, he's had his day time to move on.