Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ridsdale has lost the plot

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:30 am

First he bans the echo, then he tells porkies saying malaysians have invested millions in to the club, now he sacks the club secretary after 15 yrs of service and a well respected man in football. He wont give the secretary a reason. It reminds me of Sam when he was on the way out.

Re: Ridsdale has lost the plot

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:31 am

When are the tickets for Mansfield out? :roll:

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:32 am

ccfclover wrote:When are the tickets for Mansfield out? :roll:

Ha ha bring back the good old days.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:36 am

Bring them back indeed! They were the days with no bubble trips, allowed to drink on the bus (valley rams) without having to put it into a coke bottle to disguise it! Best trip for me has to be Peterborough away when it was called off due to a frozen pitch (frozen my arse!). What fun there was to be had that day!!!

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:39 am

ccfclover wrote:Bring them back indeed! They were the days with no bubble trips, allowed to drink on the bus (valley rams) without having to put it into a coke bottle to disguise it! Best trip for me has to be Peterborough away when it was called off due to a frozen pitch (frozen my arse!). What fun there was to be had that day!!!

I went arrived at the ground found out it was off and my group went to watch Kettering v Doncaster in the Doncaster end, great bunch of fans.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:43 am

The plot thickens by the minute. Never a dull moment with this club thats why i loves it so much. :P

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:52 am

electricblue wrote:The plot thickens by the minute. Never a dull moment with this club thats why i loves it so much. :P

This is what makes our club special and its been going on for the last 40 yrs lol.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:56 am

It's a Soap Opera indeed is Cardiff.

Never a Dull moment.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:00 pm

hailesy wrote:It's a Soap Opera indeed is Cardiff.

Never a Dull moment.

Better than Eastenders :lol:

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:04 pm

it is indeed especially as I cannot stand Eastenders.

Bring back Brookside - the Early years!