THE MIKEY DYE MEMORIAL CUP " CCFC v SCFC Fans Story

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:49 am

Well Done To Everyone Involved.

Rival fans unite to support family and build bridges

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Rival ... story.html
ATB. Reeco

Re: THE MIKEY DYE MEMORIAL CUP " CCFC v SCFC Fans Story

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:53 am

Reeco From Abertawe wrote:Well Done To Everyone Involved.

ATB. Reeco

It was great to meet you Reeco and Gary yesterday,First time I have ever stood on that side of the Liberty stadium :lol: . Thanks for all your amazing support :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I never thought I would be down in Swansea doing this, oh how things have changed and I hope I have brought a smile to Mikey Dyes face. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:42 am

OOPS Just seen this thread after putting another up :ayatollah:

Reeco and Gary have been superb in organising the Swans team their end plus getting a kit organised, a lot of hard work and time is being put in, thank you both.

Annis is was strange standing outside the Liberty dressed in our colours, there were a few strange looks but no hassle :ayatollah:

The cup that you see has been kindly donated by Steve Green (academy coach) from Port Talbot, S+R Trophies :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:55 am

keep up the good work to all involved. fantastic effort in putting this together. well done :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:42 pm

Reeco From Abertawe wrote:Well Done To Everyone Involved.

ATB. Reeco

Well done Reeco, total respect to yourself and Gary. Look forward in meeting u guys. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:03 pm

Well done to everyone involved. Building up to be a cracking day :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:25 pm

Annis, it was great to meet you and Carl yesterday, you are top blokes, the respect for this must go to yourself and Carl, for having the intestinal fortitude to not let it go, I bet Mikey D's heart is bursting with pride at how much people actually felt about him.

If I have anything to do with it, the day will be a massive success, I can guarentee that our lot will be treat the occassion with the massive respect it deserves and lets all make Mikey D, his Family and his friends very proud of what you and Carl have organised.

Tenerif Blu cheers fella, I am really looking forward to meeting more good people and having a great laugh with everyone who turns up on the day.

No need to thank us for our support peeps, I don't say this lightly,
IT IS A MASSIVE HONOR AND A MASSIVE PRIVILEGDE TO BE INVOLVED IN SUCH A GREAT OCCASSION FOR A GREAT MAN.
Mikey D RIP fella and we will do you proud. ATB. Reeco

Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:32 pm

Reeco From Abertawe wrote:Annis, it was great to meet you and Carl yesterday, you are top blokes, the respect for this must go to yourself and Carl, for having the intestinal fortitude to not let it go, I bet Mikey D's heart is bursting with pride at how much people actually felt about him.

If I have anything to do with it, the day will be a massive success, I can guarentee that our lot will be treat the occassion with the massive respect it deserves and lets all make Mikey D, his Family and his friends very proud of what you and Carl have organised.

Tenerif Blu cheers fella, I am really looking forward to meeting more good people and having a great laugh with everyone who turns up on the day.

No need to thank us for our support peeps, I don't say this lightly,
IT IS A MASSIVE HONOR AND A MASSIVE PRIVILEGDE TO BE INVOLVED IN SUCH A GREAT OCCASSION FOR A GREAT MAN.
Mikey D RIP fella and we will do you proud. ATB. Reeco

THANK YOU Reeco, what you have just said goes a long long way in putting the past behind us all :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Well done to all involved bluebirds and jacks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:30 pm

Well done guys that's brilliant. Annis thanks for msg will bell you in week.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Well done boys crackin effort from all involved

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:48 pm

well done to all concerned rip mike dye