Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the fish shop by the birch grove pub by gabalfa flyover

Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:52 pm

the reason why i went was because me and my wife dropped my boy off at cardiff uni talybont south she wanted me to see the fish shop with all the city memrobalia she used to work not far from the fish shop and she used togo there for dinner know and again but when we walked in to her horror there was no city memrobalia on the walls she was gutted like i was .i said to her the bloke who used to have it must have sold it any of you shed any light on it

Re: the fish shop by the birch grove pub by gabalfa flyover

Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:21 pm

anyone know

Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:34 pm

Younger's?

Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:49 pm

Think you're on about Youngers chippy next to the New Inn pub. I heard the owner did sell up mate.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:48 pm

Don't know that one, always go to the Top Gun in Whitchurch Village :D :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:52 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Don't know that one, always go to the Top Gun in Whitchurch Village :D :ayatollah:

In all honesty mate thats possibly the most unhelpful post in internet history. I salute you sir :lol:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Yes it is youngers, he sold to his brother who took down all the city photos that was on the wall, stopped going there after that.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:53 pm

porthcawlcasual wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:Don't know that one, always go to the Top Gun in Whitchurch Village :D :ayatollah:

In all honesty mate thats possibly the most unhelpful post in internet history. I salute you sir :lol:

Innit lol...

I don't know Top Gun that serves crappy chips and has cod that has batter that is tough as a biscuit due to it kept re heated all day long, I go to mcdonalds on newport road... Now what was that about Cardiff city stuff being taken down from the walls of a chippy over the Birch ? :lol:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:05 pm

:(

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:Think you're on about Youngers chippy next to the New Inn pub. I heard the owner did sell up mate.

thats the one mate thanks