Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Linesman is a Joke

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:11 pm

He has no idea of the off side rule. And how can the commentator say it was not a Penalty he Tripped Earnie :? :? :?

Re: The Linesman is a Joke

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:17 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:He has no idea of the off side rule. And how can the commentator say it was not a Penalty he Tripped Earnie :? :? :?

I've just got in and watched the half time stuff-deffo a penalty.

Saw the Miller offside incident-totally inept officiating

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:18 pm

I disagree, was just Bamba being much stronger, didn't smash him off the ball just used his strength! Fair challenge

Agree with the offsides though, when whits played miller through with that chipped pass he was nowhere near offside

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:21 pm

math_robz878 wrote:I disagree, was just Bamba being much stronger, didn't smash him off the ball just used his strength! Fair challenge

Agree with the offsides though, when whits played miller through with that chipped pass he was nowhere near offside

There is a difference Chief between a shoulder barge and sticking your leg out to trip Earnie up. And 3 times that lino got the off side wrong :evil:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:22 pm

I would have been raging if a penalty had been against us for that. The offside calls have been poor though.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:40 pm

Think the lino has drugged the refs half time juice cos he's been shit second half.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:11 pm

I like the way he has let the game flow but some decisions is baffling. That free kick all the Leicester palyers had there hands in the air covering there faces in the Wall, a defo handball :evil:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I like the way he has let the game flow but some decisions is baffling. That free kick all the Leicester palyers had there hands in the air covering there faces in the Wall, a defo handball :evil:

Yeah that was madness - that's free kick and a yellow card if I'm in the middle. He had a much better first half. The free kick that led to Cowie being booked for kicking it away was baffling though foolish from Don.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:58 pm

We were near the linesman on the Grandstand side and he was shit!!

He could not even see the ball go out for a Cardiff throw in and he was approx 2 feet from it!!

Utter shambles

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:We were near the linesman on the Grandstand side and he was shit!!

He could not even see the ball go out for a Cardiff throw in and he was approx 2 feet from it!!

Utter shambles

Up in the Ninian on the far side (113) and the lino there was shocking too, didnt have a clue! The ref was shite aswell mind :evil:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:30 pm

Both linesmen were useless they just seemed to put the flag up whether or not anyone was offside.