Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Todays Silence

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:24 pm

Dont know whether its just me but was there some stupid noises (dont mean coughing or anything like that now) made during the silence in the ninan and canton stands??

If so.. I hope the club can find these idiots

But dont want to top off what was in the end a good game of football :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Todays Silence

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:28 pm

Pinster25 wrote:Dont know whether its just me but was there some stupid noises (dont mean coughing or anything like that now) made during the silence in the ninan and canton stands??

But dont want to top off what was in the end a good game of football :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I thought they came from the family stand, def never heard any in the Ninian stand, any way a disgrace.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:28 pm

Only noise I heard seemed to come from outside the stadium. Dont understand who was chanting 'Sieg Heil' in the canton/ninan corner though :? :evil: :twisted:

EDIT: This was later in the game, before half-time ish I think.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Some Leicester Fan made a SHEEP noise during the silence....
The Silence was going well when you just heard someone shout BAHHHHHHH....
Scum...

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:38 pm

I am in 116 and only heard someone calling mervin from inbetween the grandstand and the family stand. I was pleased with it and thought leicester behaved :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:40 pm

Definately in the family stand :( could hear it from the canton :/ ridicolous

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:40 pm

Involuntary noises from a disabled person .

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:43 pm

stickywicket wrote:Involuntary noises from a disabled person .

Thats wot i thought it mite of been

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:47 pm

Sounded like from the family stand the right hand side near the tv box. :evil:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:54 pm

the noise was a disabled guy in a wheel chair to the side of family end

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Pinster25 wrote:Dont know whether its just me but was there some stupid noises (dont mean coughing or anything like that now) made during the silence in the ninan and canton stands??

I thought they came from the family stand, def never heard any in the Ninian stand, any way a disgrace.

it was in the family stand a little child shouted dad,dad a few times which sounded loud because of the silence and coudnt be helped.. a tw*t over the otherside of the family stand furthest away from the away fans shouted what sounded like sheep noises quite a few times :twisted: :evil: :evil: and it sounded like an adult :twisted:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:00 pm

there was some woman pissing herself laughing in the canton during it. I'm amazed people find it hard to be quiet for a whole 60 seconds :twisted:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Well i was in the family stand and didnt hear anything :? sounded like ninian but maybe it was my ears :lol:

Anyway who ever it was, should be ashamed and if they could be found banned for life, sorry if it sounds harsh but its just the way I feel about it :twisted: :twisted: only takes one idiot but fairplay it was respected by most fans even leicester :)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:23 pm

i didn't hear a thing in the canton stand.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:29 pm

Personally thought it came from between the family and grandstand. Thought it was someone who was walking under the stand to get to their gate with a mate and didnt realise what was going on. Fair play though, if like people have said on here it was involuntary noises from someone disabled then that cant be helped

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:31 pm

All I heard was someone towards the Family Stand and the Grandstand. I sit right next to the away fans in the Ninian and the Leicester fans didn't make a sound. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:35 pm

The noises most definitely came from the family stand ( Grandstand side ) below the tv box, as I am in the family stand I can say with certainty that this is where the sounds were coming from, I don't know for definite but I believe the noises were coming from the disabled section at the front of the stand.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:37 pm

carlccfc wrote:The noises most definitely came from the family stand ( Grandstand side ) below the tv box, as I am in the family stand I can say with certainty that this is where the sounds were coming from, I don't know for definite but I believe the noises were coming from the disabled section at the front of the stand.

Carl they were sat behind me ! they are about 12-13 and all they do all game is swear and i was sat with my 5 and 8 year old cousins there proper idiots

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:51 pm

it was a handicapped gent in a wheelchair down the the front of the family stand , he makes noises all the time , more than the ninian stand :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:52 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:The noises most definitely came from the family stand ( Grandstand side ) below the tv box, as I am in the family stand I can say with certainty that this is where the sounds were coming from, I don't know for definite but I believe the noises were coming from the disabled section at the front of the stand.

Carl they were sat behind me ! they are about 12-13 and all they do all game is swear and i was sat with my 5 and 8 year old cousins there proper idiots

Report them mate, they will do something about it, happend a few years ago, Myself i wouldnt be bothered about it but it puts familes off.

But its a shame that one or two idiots spoil it

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:54 pm

It dont bother me that they swear but around little kids cmon they used all the swear words under the sun and they were being racist ! Callling that Lecister Player and chinky chong Batty boy and a chinese C**T

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:55 pm

I can confirm an elderly man and a dog kicking off in disabled area...something about gettin attacked in london yesterday ...

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I am in section 123 family stand and as far as I am concerned it came from my left towards the grandstand section of the stand. Both my Sons asked what it was after the minutes silence.

Leicester fans were respectful :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:10 pm

Wasn't in the Ninian. It was either in the away stand or the family stand.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:12 pm

Pinster25 wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

Report them mate, they will do something about it, happend a few years ago, Myself i wouldnt be bothered about it but it puts familes off.

Pinster before you post a load of Bollox the shouting was for a a fella in the disabled section with learning difficulties... Perhaps we hang him for being so inconsiderate...!!! :roll:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:18 pm

Whatever the noises were it did-not spoil the silence and it was a fantastic effort by all concerned, including the contingent from Leciester.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Whatever the noises were it did-not spoil the silence and it was a fantastic effort by all concerned, including the contingent from Leciester.

SPOT ON Tony :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:47 pm

I am in block 127 row 1 directly behind the disabled section and i can confirm that the noises you heard deffinately came from a disabled gent. I'm sure you can all overlook this under the circumstances.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:
Pinster25 wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

Pinster before you post a load of Bollox the shouting was for a a fella in the disabled section with learning difficulties... Perhaps we hang him for being so inconsiderate...!!! :roll:

When did I say it was the disabled section? :? Read my comments please

I thought I heard it come from the ninian and canton stands but obviously it didnt so

Sorry to anyone in the ninian and canton stands, My hearing proberly isnt that good :ayatollah: But i do aplogise

Ofcourse disabled people cant help it, im not saying that but personally it didnt sound like the people were disbaled :?

Whatever or whoever (not if they were disabled) it was a disgrace

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:48 pm

i heared it aswell, a moaning noise every couple of seconds or so. it was coming from the corner of the family stand/grandstand. Where the big green Sky sports box is for the coverage. Scum whoever it was anyway :ayatollah: