Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Earnshaw

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:47 pm

Am i the only one really disapointed with him so far? I was over the moon when we resigned him but he is not playing for the team at all, all he wants to do is score he never looks for a team mate, just head down and shoot and is always off side. He really needs to up his game. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Earnshaw

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:Am i the only one really disapointed with him so far? I was over the moon when we resigned him but he is not playing for the team at all, all he wants to do is score he never looks for a team mate, just head down and shoot and is always off side. He really needs to up his game. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

no,not the only one,and i didnt want him back,sorry but true :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:53 pm

Darren, he was selfish today, but over all I am and always have been an Earnie fan :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:55 pm

he just a striker and wants to score goals.

problem is that he does not pick a pass when we really need it but he always end up in goal scoring positions and most of them he off bloody side

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:57 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:he just a striker and wants to score goals.

problem is that he does not pick a pass when we really need it but he always end up in goal scoring positions and most of them he off bloody side

i think he has lost a bit of pace,so needs to stand on the defences shoulder to have any chance of beating them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:59 pm

He is better than what I was expecting tbh but then I didnt expect the earnie of old.

Earnies clearance off the post was excellent, marking the front post then moved behind Marshall to clear off the far post.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:00 pm

but hey look scoring charts he got most goals out of all the attackers....................

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:05 pm

not overly enthralled with Earnie or Miller to be honest, certainly can't play together. !!

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:26 pm

Earnie = Legend, he can never do any wrong in my eyes :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:44 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Earnie = Legend, he can never do any wrong in my eyes :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

thats a fair comment :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:00 pm

Most of the team were giving him a hard time after one particularly selfish run. I saw Miller going mad and Gerrard was also letting him have both barrels.

Then he cleared that header off the line and saved us a point.

:ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:14 pm

Guess what i think :lol: