A.Gunnarsson 8/10
F.Kiss 7/10
C.Conway N/A
K.Miller 5/10
R.Earnshaw N/A
R.Gestede 7/10
D.Blake 7/10

Subs not used: E.Parish; J.Mason

Thought Whittingham and Miller were awful today. Blake and Gerrard impressed me massively although still need work to do!

Re: " Player Ratings "

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:13 pm

Kev was no where near an 8 today....gave the ball away far too many times, same with gerrard, always trying elaborate passes. Miller done well, all our chances came from him closing down and linking the play......other than that, i tend to agree :D

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Marshall 7 - solid, poor kicking.
Naylor 6 - Some poor moments defensively but did well going forward and gave us a little width which was needed.
Gerrard 7 - played well
Hudson 7 - good half
Kev 8 - ran his socks off, again gave width even if his passing was at times poor.

Cowie 7 - worked hard but didnt do to much else
Kiss 6 - some good tackles but followed by some poor passing
Gunarrson 8 - really like this guy, works hard, breaks things down and is an excellent passer of the ball
Witts 8 - I would sat the only player we have capable of playing in the prem atm.
Conway n/a - missed when went off

Miller 6 - worked hard and has an excellent football brain, tracking back to cover midfield a number of times. Sadly the rest of his game is lacking, his inability to control in all games has been a concern and today it was poor.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:02 pm

D.Marshall 7/10
K.McNaughton 8/10
M.Hudson 6/10
A.Gerrard 7/10
L.Naylor 7/10
P.Whittingham 7/10
D.Cowie 7/10
A.Gunnarsson 7/10
F.Kiss 7/10
C.Conway N/A
K.Miller 6/10
R.Earnshaw N/A
R.Gestede 6/10
D.Blake 7/10 (a smidgin of a 7.5 for that takle he did in the final few minutes).

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Gunnarsson was easily man of the match tonight, championship buy of the season in my eyes.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:39 pm

typenamehere wrote:Gunnarsson was easily man of the match tonight, championship buy of the season in my eyes.

Such a good buy. I'd have preferred kiss a little deeper and gunarrson a bit more forward.