Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thank you forToday

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:35 pm

Like to firstly thank everyone that gave up there time to help collect for the 4 miners who tragically lost their lives last week in the Gleision colliery. (There is a free away trip with the supporters clubs for you all but you must bring your own pop and crisps)

Secondly everyone who gave so generously before, during and after the game. Not sure of the total but will be counted tomorrow and I will report back

Thanks again everyone I am so proud of our football club and supporters your the best

Re: Thank you forToday

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:36 pm

vince.alm wrote:Like to firstly thank everyone that gave up there time to help collect for the 4 miners who tragically lost their lives last week in the Gleision colliery. (There is a free away trip with the supporters clubs for you all but you must bring your own pop and crisps)

Secondly everyone who gave so generously before, during and after the game. Not sure of the total but will be counted tomorrow and I will report back

Thanks again everyone I am so proud of our football club and supporters your the best

And a Well done to you Vince for all your time and hard work :ayatollah: :ayatollah: