Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

May I ask why there seems to be

Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:22 pm

Tension on the board? It doesn't really look like debate but arguements. I don't get it, I really don't. Some of its funny but come on. We're all Cardiff fans, can't we just get along?

Re: May I ask why there seems to be

Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:48 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Tension on the board? It doesn't really look like debate but arguements. I don't get it, I really don't. Some of its funny but come on. We're all Cardiff fans, can't we just get along?

Elliot, because some of our fans are not happy unless we are in the top 2.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:00 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Tension on the board? It doesn't really look like debate but arguements. I don't get it, I really don't. Some of its funny but come on. We're all Cardiff fans, can't we just get along?

In My opinion. There are a handful posting who are nothing but negative about
The Club. The vast majority are giving it back to them in spades. I think its great.
First time in ages we've pretty much all been behind the Manager, players and club.
We are Cardiff at the end of the day.

Come on here slagging off the Club and you'll get seen off nowadays.

One love see :D

Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Elliot, because some of our fans are not happy unless we are in the top 2.

Spot on Annis :D :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:07 pm

i think we let people get away with murder on here, different on opinions is fine. personal insults, agressive behaviour and thretening talks shouldnt be.

we have about 2-3 topics where people are asking for fights about things. its pathetic and should be moderated and deleted and people get short term bans.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:16 pm

yup very true, the only reason this board is like it is is because it is let run like this.

everywhere in life needs rules and discipline