Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Riddler

Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Just back.

I hd the pleasure this afternoon of being entertained in the Redrow lounge - very nice experience too, thnk you.

I also had the pleasure of being sat about 5 yards from the Riddler. Also, about 15 yards behind Jones and the dug out.

Whilst Jones was his usual undemonstrative, miserable self the Riddler, well, he kicked every ball, he headed every header and made every tackle during the game.

Totally animated throughout. No show, I'd have to say a proper fan - great to see.

Sat next to TG and, one would assume, Mrs TG also Mr Kinnock close by - they could not have failed to be impressed by his enthusiasm.

Well done the Riddler

Re: The Riddler

Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:24 pm

Nice to hear.

People seem to forget where he came from. I'm not talking about Leeds but from the football stand itself. Take away the businessman/chairman from him and he would easily mix in with us. Just people dont see that about him.

Re: The Riddler

Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:34 pm

croesybluebird wrote:Just back.

I hd the pleasure this afternoon of being entertained in the Redrow lounge - very nice experience too, thnk you.

I also had the pleasure of being sat about 5 yards from the Riddler. Also, about 15 yards behind Jones and the dug out.

Whilst Jones was his usual undemonstrative, miserable self the Riddler, well, he kicked every ball, he headed every header and made every tackle during the game.

Totally animated throughout. No show, I'd have to say a proper fan - great to see.

Sat next to TG and, one would assume, Mrs TG also Mr Kinnock close by - they could not have failed to be impressed by his enthusiasm.

Well done the Riddler

I will say I use to look over from Section A Ninian Park and PR use to show a lot of enthusiam, but DJ well he never moved lol.
Sounds like you had a good day. we sang in the Ninian Stand. Great 3pts.