Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

kings road action!!

Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:53 pm

What a day yesterday, great game an city fans were awesome all day. As we left the stadium and walked up the road plenty of scuffling with the old bill then the pub opposite had a few chelsea outside given it all that so a few of us steamed in and they backed off. straight away old bill were in there, as it was we all run down the side street over to kings road.

Couple of cars got smashed on the way one had a cone thrown through the windscreen while they were in it (dont ask me why cause i think it was pointless). As we got to kings road it looked about 80-100 cardiff were there next thing chelsea came around the other corner few cardiff run in and went toe to toe with them then every one backed off from each other but no one run either side. Not once did chelsea come to us but the bricks and all sorts came over, chelsea did have more than us then a roar went up from them and a few mor chelsea came around. doubling cardiffs numbers and still they didnt come for us again few cardiff went straight in, one of the boys even went down with 3 off them and had time to get up. if that was chelsea a few years ago he would have been proper f**ked, all this was going on for a good ten mins at least with no old bill to be seen. yes both sides did back off but fairplay to cardiff stood strong together with half chelsea numbers but to have it like that these days is not often, def like the 80's. old bill finally came around and pushed all cardiff back while chelsea just stood not even attempting to have a proper go.

All in all it was 50/50 no one run but if i was chelsea on their own turf i would have been dissapointed. This is no bull either no reason to, people who were there would know an tell you the same. Nice 1 boys who was there. :ayatollah:

Re: kings road action!!

Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:56 pm

Steve-o wrote:What a day yesterday, great game an city fans were awesome all day. As we left the stadium and walked up the road plenty of scuffling with the old bill then the pub opposite had a few chelsea outside given it all that so a few of us steamed in and they backed off. straight away old bill were in there, as it was we all run down the side street over to kings road.

Couple of cars got smashed on the way one had a cone thrown through the windscreen while they were in it (dont ask me why cause i think it was pointless). As we got to kings road it looked about 80-100 cardiff were there next thing chelsea came around the other corner few cardiff run in and went toe to toe with them then every one backed off from each other but no one run either side. Not once did chelsea come to us but the bricks and all sorts came over, chelsea did have more than us then a roar went up from them and a few mor chelsea came around. doubling cardiffs numbers and still they didnt come for us again few cardiff went straight in, one of the boys even went down with 3 off them and had time to get up. if that was chelsea a few years ago he would have been proper f**ked, all this was going on for a good ten mins at least with no old bill to be seen. yes both sides did back off but fairplay to cardiff stood strong together with half chelsea numbers but to have it like that these days is not often, def like the 80's. old bill finally came around and pushed all cardiff back while chelsea just stood not even attempting to have a proper go.

All in all it was 50/50 no one run but if i was chelsea on their own turf i would have been dissapointed. This is no bull either no reason to, people who were there would know an tell you the same. Nice 1 boys who was there. :ayatollah:

Exactly right mate :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:03 pm

take my hat off to u all who was there done cardiff proud! :D :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:04 pm

I was there outside the ground and, in some ways, this was worse than the 80s

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:11 pm

a round of applause for upholding the dying pastime that was football violence :roll:

and it defers from the more important aspect that you were walloped 4-1.

'we stood our ground against Chelsea though'

big f*cking deal eh :roll:

get with it.... your still stuck in the 80's

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:12 pm

Steve-o wrote:

Spot on mate and respect from me too to those there :thumbup:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:16 pm

blackswan wrote:a round of applause for upholding the dying pastime that was football violence :roll:

Yes, but we're out of the 70s, which is what you're still stuck in over west if your fashion sense is anything to go by

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:17 pm

blackswan wrote:a round of applause for upholding the dying pastime that was football violence :roll:

and people wonder why fans dont take kids to away games :!: violence has no place in football, some people need to grow up.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:19 pm

stfu, the score flattered them, 2-1 at best would have been a fair result, all opportunist goals apart from chopras

the fact is we were outnumberd by about x8 and we still were up for it

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:23 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:

Yes, but we're out of the 70s, which is what you're still stuck in over west if your fashion sense is anything to go by

you must be so proud :roll: your team got beat 4-1 and your on here wetting yourself that you stood your ground with Chelsea for 5 minutes after the game.Im sure its sent shockwaves around the world of hooliganism,or whats left of it.

Congratulations again.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:25 pm

black swan do one butt, wen you get some mates f**koff on your own message board. and for the violence its there if you look for it but ive heard off people an seen on the net that a lot off people didnt see any trouble, plenty off kids went had a good day so happy days every way. Football means different things for every1

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:28 pm

trueblueforlife wrote:

stfu, the score flattered them, 2-1 at best would have been a fair result, all opportunist goals apart from chopras

the fact is we were outnumberd by about x8 and we still were up for it

O dear...we have a winner in the category of 'most braindead on a messageboard'

And the winner is........trueblueforlife,for his endeavours of living in the past *rapturous applause*

you were outnumbered up in newcastle the week before too....and in Coventry next week no doubt :roll:

ZZzzzzzzzzz

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Blackswan - you must be so proud your team played well against Newcastle and you choose to come on here (a messageboard on website run by an author of hooligan books by your rivel team) and open a thread title 'kings rd. action' and start to take the moral high ground instead of stating how well your team played.

I'm afriad, my little friend from the west, that higher moral groun.g has not been acheived because you have come across as attempting to score points.

Now jog no to a messageboard of your own, I would return your 'Congratulations' but I'm afraid you failed again.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:36 pm

brumaway85 wrote:Blackswan - you must be so proud your team played well against Newcastle and you choose to come on here (a messageboard on website run by an author of hooligan books by your rivel team) and open a thread title 'kings rd. action' and start to take the moral high ground instead of stating how well your team played.

I'm afriad, my little friend from the west, that higher moral groun.g has not been acheived because you have come across as attempting to score points.

Now jog no to a messageboard of your own, I would return your 'Congratulations' but I'm afraid you failed again.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: former football hooligan alledgedly :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:38 pm

brumaway85 wrote:Blackswan - you must be so proud your team played well against Newcastle and you choose to come on here (a messageboard on website run by an author of hooligan books by your rivel team) and open a thread title 'kings rd. action' and start to take the moral high ground instead of stating how well your team played.

I quite like some of his postings, but I have the sneaky suspicion he came having a look in the hope that we'd taken a kicking off Chelsea.

Bit like the jacks who went to stamford bridge to ass-lick the Chelsea lads.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:39 pm

and they had a kicking too :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:40 pm

'Jog on' *cringe*

i bet your bedroom wall is plastered with Danny Dyer posters :D

i enjoy this board for its football chat...but it seems its nosediving into a football hooligan messageboard.

I just might not be visiting for much longer as im living in 2010 not 1985.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:42 pm

Well Blackswan I FOR ONE Thank the blokes that got stuck into the tosseres from Chelsea that want to fight........

I say this after some Chelsea w****ers threw cups with stuff at us (actually hit) me and my boy and a lot of other fans (elderly & familes i will add) and not people out to have a scrap - as we exited the Shed End the coppers just stood there and so did the stewards.

Infact the coppers and stewards actually allowed these Chelsea scum through to where we had no choice but to exit from the stadium - so well done to them for actually adding to the things that happened that day.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:45 pm

Jez wrote:

Well Blackswan I FOR ONE Thank the blokes that got stuck into the tosseres from Chelsea that want to fight........

I say this after some Chelsea w****ers threw cups with stuff at us (actually hit) me and my boy and a lot of other fans (elderly & familes i will add) and not people out to have a scrap - as we exited the Shed End the coppers just stood there and so did the stewards.

Infact the coppers and stewards actually allowed these Chelsea scum through to where we had no choice but to exit from the stadium - so well done to them for actually adding to the things that happened that day.

and for the 'fans' that run down the lane and back around to have a go at the Chelsea fans?

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:51 pm

blackswan wrote:

'Jog on' *cringe*

i enjoy this board for its football chat...but it seems its nosediving into a football hooligan messageboard.

if i was a swansea fan id rather live in 1985 than 2010, at least you were actually winning things back then

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:55 pm

What Jez says I agree with. I witnessed these attacks by the Chelsea thugs and was thankful for the Cardiff fans coming to our aid.

I'm not a hooligan by any sketch of the imagination and would like ot see the disease evaportate. However when I saw those thugs attack our families, (fortunately only one injury we suffered, an old man with a bloody nose) I quite enjoyed watching these hard men run.

You might critise this BS but you were not there. If you were perhaps you would have join in chasing these thugs.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:57 pm

trueblueforlife wrote:
blackswan wrote:

'Jog on' *cringe*

if i was a swansea fan id rather live in 1985 than 2010, at least you were actually winning things back then

:lol: no we weren't Einstein we were in the old 3rd division by then :lol:

here's the league table as it stands today though :D

1 Newcastle United 30 17 9 4 28 60
2 West Bromwich Albion 30 17 8 5 30 59
3 Nottingham Forest 31 15 10 6 22 55
4 Swansea City 30 12 13 5 6 49
5 Cardiff City 29 14 6 9 20 48

Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:01 pm

Blackswan, I'm sure we'll both agree that the table as it stands today is not actually good enough to take us into the play offs. Lets see what it says at the end of the season, eh?

Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:03 pm

blackswan- thats the league table for 3 days ;)
if you look at the season so far youll see that you neck has been quite sore for a while
i know mine is from always looking down on you

Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:04 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Blackswan, I'm sure we'll both agree that the table as it stands today is not actually good enough to take us into the play offs. Lets see what it says at the end of the season, eh?

What do you mean 'that the table as it stands today is not actually good enough'??

we're both in the playoffs at the moment so it would be good enough.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:05 pm

its the jacks who are stuck in the 80s. when did swimaway happen...1988

Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:06 pm

trueblueforlife wrote:blackswan- thats the league table for 3 days ;)
if you look at the season so far youll see that you neck has been quite sore for a while

I cant argue with the fact that you've spent longer above us this season than below us....but it's not how you start its how you finish,and at the moment your below us by the one point.Lets see you get popints from your game in hand,is it?

Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:08 pm

Reference your comments about 'not be visiting for much longer', who, eaxctly is stopping you leaving with immediate effect?
Seems as though you may be jogging on after all then. :D

Reference you comment about 'enjoying this board for its football chat', as previously stated, why open message on hooligan related topics?

Finally, I wish it was 1985, then I would have a perm and would be 17.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:09 pm

murphy wrote:

its the jacks who are stuck in the 80s. when did swimaway happen...1988

i wouldn't know,sorry.I'd imagine it would be though.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:09 pm

blackswan wrote:
trueblueforlife wrote:blackswan- thats the league table for 3 days ;)

I cant argue with the fact that you've spent longer above us this season than below us....but it's not how you start its how you finish,and at the moment your below us by the one point.Lets see you get popints from your game in hand,is it?

Indeed it is where you finish. Tell me where you guys have finished against us in the last 10 years?