Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY OPINION ON SAM AND OUR FUTURE

Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:18 pm

I dont blame Sam for holding out, would you be prepared to loose £10 mill just like that, Be honest I wouldnt.
Would Peter Ridsdale lol.
Yes I believe in my Opinion, Sam will eventually sign, just before it looks like we will go under,Sam will scare PR to death lol and then sign, WHY ? Because Sam would stand to loose everything, so half a loaf is better than nothing, also Sam is still trying to get PR to give him things in return which I have already stated before.
Eventually they will all be gone the current Board as the Malaysians want us lock stock and Barrel. Amen.

Re: MY OPINION ON SAM AND OUR FUTURE

Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:21 pm

do you think thay will put tens of millions in or are we going tp be another pompy?

Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:22 pm

Is anyone at all worried about the Malaysians ? I appreciate we need investment now, but we all knew about Ridsdales track record, we knew about Sam and how he left Wimbledon, but we know f all about these guys. I hope we don't come to regret their inttroduction to our club.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:24 pm

As usual we the fans have to play the waiting game.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:27 pm

Sam should sign he would be a fool not to
I dont know nothing about these malaysians like most of us but i would like to see them as it looks like they have money and are willing to put it into the club

Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:51 pm

The way I see it is that the Malaysians know how business works. Just look at their portfolio. They can see an opportunity to screw Sam into the ground. Basically take our offer or get nothing as mention in previous posts. As far as PMG goes they will have ot play ball as the debt here is secured.

My concern here is that would the Malaysians allow the club to go into administration. Here Sam would walk away with nothing but the club could lose some valueable assets like our top players. The administrators would need to come up with some quick money to see of our creditors such as the Inland Revenue and PMG. Would the Malaysians be happy for this to go ahead?

We can all think up our own scenarios to what is going to happen. I would like to think that the Malaysians have a back up plan to keep our players together and come up with a deal that will please the administrators if we go into admin. Something tells me these Malaysians will come out smelling of roses from all this.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:59 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:The way I see it is that the Malaysians know how business works. Just look at their portfolio. They can see an opportunity to screw Sam into the ground. Basically take our offer or get nothing as mention in previous posts. As far as PMG goes they will have ot play ball as the debt here is secured.

My concern here is that would the Malaysians allow the club to go into administration. Here Sam would walk away with nothing but the club could lose some valueable assets like our top players. The administrators would need to come up with some quick money to see of our creditors such as the Inland Revenue and PMG. Would the Malaysians be happy for this to go ahead?

We can all think up our own scenarios to what is going to happen. I would like to think that the Malaysians have a back up plan to keep our players together and come up with a deal that will please the administrators if we go into admin. Something tells me these Malaysians will come out smelling of roses from all this.

Some good points there, as It would suit them if we went in to Administration, theyve only put £200,000 in so far. They didnt make all their money by being fools.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:The way I see it is that the Malaysians know how business works. Just look at their portfolio. They can see an opportunity to screw Sam into the ground. Basically take our offer or get nothing as mention in previous posts. As far as PMG goes they will have ot play ball as the debt here is secured.

Some good points there, as It would suit them if we went in to Administration, theyve only put £200,000 in so far. They didnt make all their money by being fools.

So Ridsdale was exaggerating a little when he said they had put millions in ?

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:59 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

So Ridsdale was exaggerating a little when he said they had put millions in ?

Tim, Biggest SPIN OF THE YEAR lol. They intend to, but not till Debt is at least half.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:02 pm

What a suprise, but at least £1.4m in yesterday from the Football Trust, although I'm inclined to think that money was already earmarked by one of the stadium creditors.You never know, they might have put a bit aside for their club shop creditors !

Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:04 pm

Lawnmower wrote:What a suprise, but at least £1.4m in yesterday from the Football Trust, although I'm inclined to think that money was already earmarked by one of the stadium creditors.You never know, they might have put a bit aside for their club shop creditors !

Steve Borley is owed that amount just for one major job on the new stadium.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:00 pm

rick wright makes counter bid over the malasians lol

Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:04 pm

If they are as loaded as we think there are.They could take the club over with Sam signing or not.
They might say £15 million in 2016 sounds OK to us.
If they don't bother getting any sponsor for the naming rights all they have to worry about is the £5milion bonus for promotion to the premier league.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:07 pm

stickywicket wrote:If they are as loaded as we think there are.They could take the club over with Sam signing or not.
They might say £15 million in 2016 sounds OK to us.
If they don't bother getting any sponsor for the naming rights all they have to worry about is the £5milion bonus for promotion to the premier league.

Or bail out before the money has to be paid to Langston

Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:49 pm

cant see the admin card being played, that might result in a demotion or 2. Cant see them wanting us on the cheap in league 1, might cost a few million to get us back again, or a few years....we're almost there now....

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:22 pm

goats wrote:

cant see the admin card being played, that might result in a demotion or 2. Cant see them wanting us on the cheap in league 1, might cost a few million to get us back again, or a few years....we're almost there now....

Time is going on and we are running out of cash or havent even got any lol.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:36 pm

As I have posted previously, the cash flow problem that we undoubtedly have will be settled in January when players are sold, even if news investment is not forthcoming.
I am sure any creditors will hold back for a few more weeks(including Annis), so I am quite relaxed about it(unless someone knows any different)

Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:34 am

cardiff city stadium wrote:As I have posted previously, the cash flow problem that we undoubtedly have will be settled in January when players are sold, even if news investment is not forthcoming.
I am sure any creditors will hold back for a few more weeks(including Annis), so I am quite relaxed about it(unless someone knows any different)

:lol:
yes I will.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:29 pm

All this time wasting and sabre rattling.

A nice ultimatum on the table...SH sign by 24/12 or the proposed deal is withdrawn and payment will be addressed at the due time in 2016 !!!!

CCFC take the bull by the horns, what a shock !!

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:15 pm

Nickerino wrote:All this time wasting and sabre rattling.

A nice ultimatum on the table...SH sign by 24/12 or the proposed deal is withdrawn and payment will be addressed at the due time in 2016 !!!!

CCFC take the bull by the horns, what a shock !!

Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:31 pm

This cut the debt in half condition hasn't suddenly appeared and Ridsdale must have known about it for sometime. That would explain the early launch of season tickets (£4), Barclays tv revenue bridging loan (1.2m), Academy Foundation Donations and the stage managed presentation of a cheque for £1.4m from the football foundation on Saturday.

There is also the proposed securitisation of Premier Seat Incomes so that PMG are paid off (£9m).

When all of that is added together you have nearly £16m off a total debt of around £30m. Ridsdale's game plan is begining to make sense and if Sam does sign then that debt would fall again to around £25m and the game would be on.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:53 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:This cut the debt in half condition hasn't suddenly appeared and Ridsdale must have known about it for sometime. That would explain the early launch of season tickets (£4), Barclays tv revenue bridging loan (1.2m), Academy Foundation Donations and the stage managed presentation of a cheque for £1.4m from the football foundation on Saturday.

There is also the proposed securitisation of Premier Seat Incomes so that PMG are paid off (£9m).

When all of that is added together you have nearly £16m off a total debt of around £30m. Ridsdale's game plan is begining to make sense and if Sam does sign then that debt would fall again to around £25m and the game would be on.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:02 pm

i reckon we need a clean slate everyone on the board must go and sam never to come back.
start a fresh.