Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I FEAR OUR SEASON IS OVER...................

Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:45 pm

Due to todays loss I honestly think our season could well be over due to player fatigue and a pathetically small squad, clubs behind us are now creeping up. Its going to be a huge ask to finish in play offs, even if we go into admin we would be in 13th so we should be safe enough from relegation.

I hope im wrong but when things are going so much against us, mid table is the best we can have. Again I hope Im proved wrong, thanks PR you fat theiving b*stard. :violent1: :violent1: :violent3: :violent3: :violent2: :violent2: :spam1:

Re: I FEAR OUR SEASON IS OVER...................

Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:52 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Due to todays loss I honestly think our season could well be over due to player fatigue and a pathetically small squad, clubs behind us are now creeping up. Its going to be a huge ask to finish in play offs, even if we go into admin we would be in 13th so we should be safe enough from relegation.

I hope im wrong but when things are going so much against us, mid table is the best we can have. Again I hope Im proved wrong, thanks PR you fat theiving b*stard. :violent1: :violent1: :violent3: :violent3: :violent2: :violent2: :spam1:

I hope there is a huge fcuk off protest tonight.

You are not wanted Ridsdale-PISS OFF YOU GREEDY tw*t

Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:54 pm

We haqve quite a few away games coming up........ this shite off field cant help.

I think your fears are well justified.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:54 pm

Its not that I dislike Ridsdale, I HATE HIM WITH A DEEP PASSION :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:00 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Its not that I dislike Ridsdale, I HATE HIM WITH A DEEP PASSION :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5:

Agreed-the guy is a parasite, a tumour at the heart of our club.

He must be removed.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:09 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Due to todays loss I honestly think our season could well be over due to player fatigue and a pathetically small squad, clubs behind us are now creeping up. Its going to be a huge ask to finish in play offs, even if we go into admin we would be in 13th so we should be safe enough from relegation.

couldnt have put the subject better myself, worrying times!!!!
that 5 point cushion we had is starting get shaven away, then those jacks are slowly creeping ahead of us now!!!! we need these malaysians to step in now or buy buy to promotion and stability!!!! thankfully we got a week off to try and get some players fit again!!!

Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Even if the Malaysians came in tomorrow I dont think it can stop our drop. Fortunately we have done enough to stay in the league even if we go into admin.

Once this losing streak gain momentum the pressure on Ridsdale to go is going to grow. I gave up on us getting anywhere this season after the season ticket scam. I just hope now our energies are put to getting rid of this leech called Ridsdale.