Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

was ross shot at by a sniper

Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:15 pm

when he made that run and just went down :lol:

Re: was ross shot at by a snipper

Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:31 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny as he goes thru 4 players n down a easy as a pair of prossies knickers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:40 pm

probably something to do with the state of the pitch I'd imagine, looked shocking. Also what's a snipper? a hairdresser with a gun? ;)

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:00 pm

delmbox wrote:probably something to do with the state of the pitch I'd imagine, looked shocking. Also what's a snipper? a hairdresser with a gun? ;)

The pitch was as bad for both sets of players.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:48 pm

I reckon he was pissed again

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:02 pm

I think he tripped on the only blade of grass we had

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:53 pm

krab wrote:when he made that run and just went down :lol:

No. His foot simply gave way on the poor surface.

StT.

Re: was ross shot at by a sniper

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:41 pm

He lookes like a beer barrel at the moment :lol:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:57 pm

An overweight shadow of last season's player.

Ross takes every opportunity to moan about how unhappy he is here and how he should be starting yet whenever he gets on the field he does nothing to suggest he should be first choice.

His free kicks are shit and his finishing has long since deserted him along with whatever pace he may have had.

He has got no chance of a move to the Premier League. He virtually begged Celtic to sign him in January and even Celtic, shit though they curretly are, were not interested.

Needs to get his head down, lose a stone and try to remember what made him the player he was last season.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:02 pm

He just lost his balance when he turned one way and his arse went the other. :lol:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:02 pm

davids wrote:An overweight shadow of last season's player.

Ross takes every opportunity to moan about how unhappy he is here and how he should be starting yet whenever he gets on the field he does nothing to suggest he should be first choice.

His free kicks are shit and his finishing has long since deserted him along with whatever pace he may have had.

He has got no chance of a move to the Premier League. He virtually begged Celtic to sign him in January and even Celtic, shit though they curretly are, were not interested.

Needs to get his head down, lose a stone and try to remember what made him the player he was last season.

:ayatollah: