Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PLEASE NO ONE FEEL SORRY FOR DAVE JONES AS

Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:52 pm

He Does NOT Feel Sorry one bit for us.
He reminds the Players that we the Fans mean nothing.

The Jacks have a Small squad and pay half the wages.
He stated again This Season that he has the best ever Squad of players he has ever had.
Barnsley had lost their last 3 league games and are crap.
He Stands By Ridsdale.
The Bad pitch is the same for both sides.
And Why not give Feeney a run you cant get worse.
Burnley got promoted with only using 17 Players last Season.
PR stated he would rather have a Small Squad of Quality players than a Huge Squad of ordinary thats why We pay High Wages .

Re: PLEASE NO ONE FEEL SORRY FOR DAVE JONES AS

Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:55 pm

I'm starting to get real angry at all this, can't wait for boro now, we all get to have our say, the lot of shud just fck off :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:59 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:I'm starting to get real angry at all this, can't wait for boro now, we all get to have our say, the lot of shud just fck off :ayatollah:

Boro Home, We need a 1,000 Fans to Demonstrate.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:01 pm

Tactically he hasnt got a clue, at 2 down 20 minutes gone in the 2nd half id have took rae off, pushed Matthews into midfield and thrown Feeney up front, he hasnt got a clue how to chase a game as shown by our shambolic ratio of winning games from being behind. cheers for that today Annis.Topman :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:04 pm

cpdc2007 wrote:Tactically he hasnt got a clue, at 2 down 20 minutes gone in the 2nd half id have took rae off, pushed Matthews into midfield and thrown Feeney up front, he hasnt got a clue how to chase a game as shown by our shambolic ratio of winning games from being behind. cheers for that today Annis.Topman :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He has NO Plan B :evil:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Dj second half season sydrome has finally kicked in, awful manager... :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:09 pm

Being honest ive always been a fan of his, but the end of last season and this he's really pissing me off. Gavin Rae's form at the moment is shocking, ive got 2 six year olds and a seven year old in my team and id pick them before him. Kennedy has become a bit of a liability, Chops is off form. I can only see things getting worse in the short term and that aint being defeatist.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:18 pm

Really pissed off today, no cutting edge at all, seems that no one's ready to give that pass through the middle,
either unwilling or unable(rae)!
Fair play Jones did try to change it after the 2 goals went in, but McCormack just didn't perform after he got on, doesn't look sharp!

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:23 pm

gogblue wrote:Really pissed off today, no cutting edge at all, seems that no one's ready to give that pass through the middle,
either unwilling or unable(rae)!
Fair play Jones did try to change it after the 2 goals went in, but McCormack just didn't perform after he got on, doesn't look sharp!

Should have started Matthews and mcCormack instead of Kenneddy and Wildig.

Looked a better side when those 2 were on, Matthews was one of the few bright spots along with Whitts when he went in the middle (why has he stopped playing him there),McCormack and Burke. The rest were shocking.

My wife could have buried that early chance Chopra had.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:28 pm

Wilding is not injured, DJ made him the Scape goat.
Also these are DJ's players, Also the Jacks lost their top striker from last season.
NO EXCUSES PLEASE DJ.

YOU AND PR ARE TO BLAME NO ONE ELSE
ALL THE TEAMS BELOW US ARE ONCE AGAIN CATCHING US UP FOR THE 5TH YEAR RUNNING :evil:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Wilding is not injured, DJ made him the Scape goat.
Also these are DJ's players, Also the Jacks lost their top striker from last season.
NO EXCUSES PLEASE DJ.

ALL THE TEAMS BELOW US ARE ONCE AGAIN CATCHING US UP FOR THE 5TH YEAR RUNNING :evil:

Shocking decision by DJ to take Wildig off, the guy his learning his trade and DJ is surely going to knock his confidence by doing this all the time. For me Rae should have been the one replaced as yet again he had a shocker.

DJ no plan B and always has his favourites. :cry:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:48 pm

nobby wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Wilding is not injured, DJ made him the Scape goat.
NO EXCUSES PLEASE DJ.

Shocking decision by DJ to take Wildig off, the guy his learning his trade and DJ is surely going to knock his confidence by doing this all the time. For me Rae should have been the one replaced as yet again he had a shocker.

DJ no plan B and always has his favourites. :cry:

Shouldnt have started him. The kid looked out on his feet last week. He reall struggled today.

whittingham hit pass after pass when he went inside.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:ALL THE TEAMS BELOW US ARE ONCE AGAIN CATCHING US UP FOR THE 5TH YEAR RUNNING :evil:

Its that time of year again where the teams out of the top 6 start catching us, worrying times indeed!!!!!

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:56 pm

In which coaching manual did DJ find it to play Whitts in the anchor role in midfield? Stroll on! Clearly City players are knackered, we have a small squad so what's the thinking to leave McCormack, Matthews and Blake on the bench. There were players out on their uppers before the game started. During the first half, exasperated by what I was seeing, I bawled out, "Come on Jonesey, sort it out!" Moments later he glared in my direction. My simple question Dave is this: "If you don't sort it out who can? You repeatedly put fans in their place because we haven't played it professionally; so be proactive."

StT.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:07 pm

Ive no sympathy for him......Today's performance was shit apart from a few short spells in the second half......No doubt it will be so and so didnt put a shift in etc....................We wont win all the time but as a fan i just want to see guts and determination.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:09 pm

why the f**k would anyone feel sorry for him?
he has no idea about football tactics as far as i can see.
he wont give feeney a run as he knows its what the fans want. he has no idea how to motivate his team, the time has come for a shake up at cardiff city the board need to go, the manager needt to piss off and ridsdale needs bloody stringing up for the way he run our club into the ground.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:He Does NOT Feel Sorry one bit for us.
He reminds the Players that we the Fans mean nothing.

The Jacks have a Small squad and pay half the wages.
He stated again This Season that he has the best ever Squad of players he has ever had.
Barnsley had lost their last 3 league games and are crap.
He Stands By Ridsdale.
The Bad pitch is the same for both sides.
And Why not give Feeney a run you cant get worse.
Burnley got promoted with only using 17 Players last Season.
PR stated he would rather have a Small Squad of Quality players than a Huge Squad of ordinary thats why We pay High Wages .

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:17 pm

rob wrote:why the f**k would anyone feel sorry for him?
he has no idea about football tactics as far as i can see.
he wont give feeney a run as he knows its what the fans want. he has no idea how to motivate his team, the time has come for a shake up at cardiff city the board need to go, the manager needt to piss off and ridsdale needs bloody stringing up for the way he run our club into the ground.

We need Darren ferguson as manager some1 with ambition! And a new hierachy with bottle and guts that wants the club to succeed. :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:18 pm

has no spirit no sparkle : :( :( :(

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:49 pm

byron moreno wrote:has no spirit no sparkle : :( :( :(

no idea

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:50 pm

we are shit, end of

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:07 pm

langley wrote:how do you know he says that ?

have you been in the dressing room before a game ?

i dont like him as a person but think he is doing the best with what he has got.

now is not the time to have a go at them manager, now is the time to be having a go at the board...every single one of them including Guy...

Yes funny enough I have been in there before a game.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:13 pm

I think that whilst jones is a miserable git and has made plenty of mistakes, on the whole hes doing a good job

our anger is best directed at the board , who have really put the very existence of this club in danger

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Sludge me old mukka, why dont you try and do something with regard to a demo?

I dont mean demonstrate on your own, but make the members of CCMB aware you are totally against the present regime?

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:00 pm

why have players on the bench and ever bring them on :evil: the side is crying out for a diffent angle so for f**k shape change the shape and bring on fresh ideas jones :evil:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:28 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Sludge me old mukka, why dont you try and do something with regard to a demo?

I dont mean demonstrate on your own, but make the members of CCMB aware you are totally against the present regime?

loads of people on the 2 other " messageboard want ridsdale and others of the board to walk

and loads on there will also support a demo

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:31 pm

Sludge wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:Sludge me old mukka, why dont you try and do something with regard to a demo?

loads of people on the 2 other " messageboard want ridsdale and others of the board to walk

and loads on there will also support a demo

sludgt mate every time someone posted anything about a demo it was laughed off there, you got a lot of pull put a posting up for it :ayatollah: