ridsdale out

Re: ridsdale boro

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:53 pm

sleepers wrote:if ridsdale is still here at that game we should do the demo
and we should do it at halftime i think it the only way
to get him out the pklayers no wat going on anyway
and they be in the dressing room we should sing right thru the break
ridsdale out

As much as i hate him we can't take it out on the lads on the pitch.

This will divide the fans and we all have to be united to beat the big nosed three time loser.

Divide and Rule is oldest trick in the book, commonly used by tyrannical leaders, let's not fall for that old chestnut

Re: ridsdale boro

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:50 pm

this is my first post on this website have to say im not going to do the normal thing of ripping into risdale as thats far to easy a target even steve borley with his lets unite crap dave jones even when we went two down today he stayed in his dugout again hes too easy a target to have a go at no my question is what about paul m guy, mike hall, etc when we got the go ahead a friend who i work with stated that within two years the blues would take over the stadium from us and we would be the tenants i laughed at him at the time but he insisted that as the wru wanted to get cardiff arms park to re develop it as an add on to the millenium stadium ie conferance facilites then when the time was right for paul guy mike hall peter and stan thomas the blues would come to the rescue fiction or fact time will tell but if risdale were under instructions to rape the club hes done a very good job of it like i said time will tell and dont be fooled by statements that the blues are broke peter thomas his brother stan mike hall p m guy will back the rugby