IS Ridsdale an EGO maniac

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Cefnfforestbluebird » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:04 pm

I have noticed during the last year for example that several posters on both mike morris site and also this one have emailed, rang, or texted Peter Ridsdale. Now then most of the content is not saying well done Peter your a top man were glad your at our club but the opposite :ayatollah: . I was thinking bearing in mind hes a chairman of a football club is it professional of him to reply to people which he seemingly does time and time again. If I was in his position I certainly wouldnt be banded my email and mobile number around for all and sundry to contact me on. He seems to love and crave the attention even if its someone texting him your a p**** he will reply with some sort of message. He was on 5 live for an hour last month claiming how all was well at the club lol, He was on it again this week and he looks smug and arrogant whenever you see him. He seems to have lost the plot now and is in a way similair to hitler in the last days of his regime thinking the nazis would win when the russians were storming Berlin. Oh hang on Baker 's already done the Hitler video he he :ayatollah:
Somewhere on the terracing.
Cefnfforestbluebird

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Return to General Chat