Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE WERE LAUGHED AT TODAY BY OUR OWN

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:06 pm

Board, Saying Demonstrations where are they ha ha :evil:
I was stunned and Shocked to hear that people in the club that I thought Loved Our Club laughed as well.
Barnsley Fans sang going Bust.
Bristol City Fans said pay your Taxs.

Re: WE WERE LAUGHED AT TODAY BY OUR OWN

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:09 pm

its f*cking disgusting, borley like i said on another thread we are coming to drag you out of the club, fuckinh laugh at us will be the lasy straw. you f*cking lot are going trust me, everybody is now getting pissed off and angry, the sleeping giant is now awakening and coming back to life

ccfc fans united we stand

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Don't get mad get even.

Organise the Boro protest and let's see them laugh then.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Don't get mad get even.

Organise the Boro protest and let's see them laugh then.

Agree.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:19 pm

C.C.F.C. is our club!!!!!! why should they line their pockets with our hard earned cash?
bring on the protests the bigger and more organised the better. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
WE WANT RISDALE OUT SAID WE WANT RISDALE OUT

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Board, Saying Demonstrations where are they ha ha :evil:
I was stunned and Shocked to hear that people in the club that I thought Loved Our Club laughed as well.

Ironic that the lords look down from upon high and think their untouchable, its fine to take £1m bonuses when the club is in financial meltdown, its fine to dine and drink in the ccfc suites, travel to chelsea as if were AS Roma and not cut our cloth accordingly, But whilst the castle may not be breached the masses are stirring and the fortress will be laid siege to on March 6th, get your banners ready were on the march and many Im sure will join in and rock the lords who will be shook up when they take their seats prior to the main event on the 6th :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:06 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:its f*cking disgusting, borley like i said on another thread we are coming to drag you out of the club, fuckinh laugh at us will be the lasy straw. you f*cking lot are going trust me, everybody is now getting pissed off and angry, the sleeping giant is now awakening and coming back to life

The sleeping giant has been fed diazapam for the last 3 years by one Mr.Ridsdale and isn't just sleeping but stupified.

Big club/sleeping giants by f**k....you should have kicked this conman out of your club 18 months ago but have waited until its too late and now its damage limitation.

If there was any club where you'd think it wouldn't happen due to the ultras mentality of its fans,it was you,but amazingly its happened.

I somehow doubt the passion of your your fans when you can only muster a demo of a few hundred out of 20000.

nero fiddles whilst rome burnt

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:08 pm

blackswan wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:its f*cking disgusting, borley like i said on another thread we are coming to drag you out of the club, fuckinh laugh at us will be the lasy straw. you f*cking lot are going trust me, everybody is now getting pissed off and angry, the sleeping giant is now awakening and coming back to life

The sleeping giant has been fed diazapam for the last 3 years by one Mr.Ridsdale and isn't just sleeping but stupified.

Big club/sleeping giants by f**k....you should have kicked this conman out of your club 18 months ago but have waited until its too late and now its damage limitation.

If there was any club where you'd think it wouldn't happen due to the ultras mentality of its fans,it was you,but amazingly its happened.

I somehow doubt the passion of your your fans when you can only muster a demo of a few hundred out of 20000.

go and f**k

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:09 pm

i must agree with you mr swan, sad day for football, 3 teams all fucked over by that wanker

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:13 pm

There was absolutley no high profile reason to get rid of Ridsdale until lately. The unconditional go ahead of the stadium was his doing. The council would not work with Sam for some unknown reason but were quite happy woth the Riddler. That will be his rallying call against us.

Now with the wind up orders and the season ticket scam there is a high profile reason to do something. Its easy for an outsider to say this or that when its not them who have to move. However at least our club is still chasing promotion when its fans acted unlike some club that waited for itself to drop into the dungeon before acting.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:15 pm

blackswan wrote:

youve spoken many a true word there blackswan.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:19 pm

[quote="Bakedalasker"]There was absolutley no high profile reason to get rid of Ridsdale until lately.

quote]
Im shocked that you've typed such words BA,seriously

did you think you'd be different to Leeds and Barnsley?

was it 3rd time lucky for you with Ridsdale?

seriously

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:35 pm

blackswan wrote:

Biggest pile of crap I've ever read.

Sick of you lot and your sh1t. We all know what happened at Swansea before, despite the fairy stories.

Petty wasnt run out of town, a very clever liquidator, Gary Stones saved your asses.

Its even more complicated here, £75k was enough to sort your problems. We need at least £15m just to have a crack at ours.
f**k me, if our problems were the size that Swansea's were I could f*cking save us and so could dozens more on here.

If we drive out the whole board, and I guess the people who have put REAL money into City, may times more than anyone ever invested into Swansea. Guy, Borley have £12m invested in CCFC, then unless there is someone with very deep pockets we really will be fucked.

Also, dont talk to us about passion, many of us have seen the shit of the shit and still came back time after time. Many of us have bought shares and season tickets for Next year in order to keep the club going.

So with all due respect, thats a pile of bollox.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:40 pm

sleepers wrote:h tw*t

No need for that. the lad posts some good stuff at times.

I just think he's in la-la land on this one.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:51 pm

he has posted good things on here but
i think he gloating imo with wat going on at the city
at the moment the last thing we need is to be told that out fans
have got no passion when we get average 20n 000 crowds
to there shitty support

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:52 pm

In all honesty Lawnmower i dont think it is the pile of crap you've deemed it to be.

I think its quite an accurate portrayal but its just a bit too near the bone for you to digest,especially when it comes from the one person you wish it wouldn't have [a jack].

Sometimes it takes an outsider looking in,whos not embroiled and influenced in the situation you find yourself in to point out what really is going on at your club at present.Thread after thread on here,day in day out has got you all to the brink of delirium and confusion where you dont know what to believe any more.'You cant see the trees for the forest' springs to mind.

And after todays results and league table [4 points it is now]i understand all the more your frustrations at me pointing out your current failings.

chin up though, we'll still be singing anti cardiff songs in the premier league :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:02 pm

blackswan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:There was absolutley no high profile reason to get rid of Ridsdale until lately.

seriously

No I did not think we would be different but if you are going to start acting against anyone you need a good reason.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:18 pm

blackswan wrote:I think its quite an accurate portrayal but its just a bit too near the bone for you to digest,especially when it comes from the one person you wish it wouldn't have [a jack].

Sometimes it takes an outsider looking in,whos not embroiled and influenced in the situation you find yourself in to point out what really is going on at your club at present.

Its not an accurate portrayal though. You aren't an outsider looking in. You're a f*cking jack. Swansea and Cardiff are rivals, so any comment on either situation is going to be biased.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:19 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
blackswan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:There was absolutley no high profile reason to get rid of Ridsdale until lately.

seriously

No I did not think we would be different but if you are going to start acting against anyone you need a good reason.

I know hindsight is a wonderful thing but when your selling Aaron Ramsey for 4.5 million then the alarm bells should have been ringing, even then [not even a sell on clause in his transfer].The guy is a live for the moment,forget about the future amateur,who's business credentials with football clubs is the equivalent of a NCB union rep in the 1980's.Your trying to justify your tolerances of him in getting you the new stadium,something which would have happened anyway,what with Cardiff City Council ready and willing to participate,as long as someone with a British Passport 'played ball' with them.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:36 pm

name some names who was laughing at us?

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:36 pm

ihatealiens wrote:name some names who was laughing at us?

I dont think they know who they are f*cking with :lol: oops

Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:19 am

Lets rip Ridsdales head of his f*cking shoulders.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:24 am

Forever Blue wrote:Board, Saying Demonstrations where are they ha ha :evil:

what board members were they annis??

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:20 am

Bakedalasker wrote:There was absolutley no high profile reason to get rid of Ridsdale until lately. The unconditional go ahead of the stadium was his doing. The council would not work with Sam for some unknown reason but were quite happy woth the Riddler. That will be his rallying call against us.

Now with the wind up orders and the season ticket scam there is a high profile reason to do something. Its easy for an outsider to say this or that when its not them who have to move. However at least our club is still chasing promotion when its fans acted unlike some club that waited for itself to drop into the dungeon before acting.

yes, I agree with you. I have only started to lose my temper about this, the last few days.
Us fans need to get a demonstration together in our thousands for the Boro game. We need to scare the board and not just Ridsdale, to show them that we are serious instead of them laughing at us!!!!!!!
At Ninian Park we had some great demonstrations. Are our supporters now turning into a prawn sandwich brigade. :evil:

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:44 am

blackswan wrote:In all honesty Lawnmower i dont think it is the pile of crap you've deemed it to be.

I think its quite an accurate portrayal but its just a bit too near the bone for you to digest,especially when it comes from the one person you wish it wouldn't have [a jack].

Sometimes it takes an outsider looking in,whos not embroiled and influenced in the situation you find yourself in to point out what really is going on at your club at present.Thread after thread on here,day in day out has got you all to the brink of delirium and confusion where you dont know what to believe any more.'You cant see the trees for the forest' springs to mind.

And after todays results and league table [4 points it is now]i understand all the more your frustrations at me pointing out your current failings.

chin up though, we'll still be singing anti cardiff songs in the premier league :ayatollah:

I think you missed the point. 18 months ago things werent too bad. We had just got to the fA cup final and were building a new stadium and had a decent side who were ready to fight for promotion (and came v.close), we had record numbers of ST holders.

Why destroy all that. Until the new ground was built we were unlikely to get any new investors.

Problem with 'looking in from the outside' is that you arent really aware of all the facts.

Ours

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:55 am

MalagaCF wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:There was absolutley no high profile reason to get rid of Ridsdale until lately. The unconditional go ahead of the stadium was his doing. The council would not work with Sam for some unknown reason but were quite happy woth the Riddler. That will be his rallying call against us.

yes, I agree with you. I have only started to lose my temper about this, the last few days.
Us fans need to get a demonstration together in our thousands for the Boro game. We need to scare the board and not just Ridsdale, to show them that we are serious instead of them laughing at us!!!!!!!
At Ninian Park we had some great demonstrations. Are our supporters now turning into a prawn sandwich brigade. :evil:
more like a very very hot Peters chicken curry pie brigade :D