Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Borley and the board are laughing at us all

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:06 pm

well we will have the last laugh, f**k off out of our club, because we are coming to drag you out, fuckers

Re: Borley and the board are laughing at us all

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:07 pm

So what happens if Ridsdale, Borley and the rest resign next week, Baz?

What then?

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:08 pm

BORLEY YOU HAVE LOST ALL MY RESPECT :evil:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:BORLEY YOU HAVE LOST ALL MY RESPECT :evil:

sorry to hear that annis i know u trusted him dont wori mate we true supporters stand with u

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Disgraceful, seems they are all in this together, they're all as bad as each other, wankers. :evil:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:13 pm

Why Annis? What has changed?

Has Borley said something or is it just a reaction to a toothless performance

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:16 pm

Wayne S wrote:

He aand the rest of the board were laughing at us after the game, because there were no demonstrations. :evil:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:17 pm

The Lone Gunman wrote:So what happens if Ridsdale, Borley and the rest resign next week, Baz?

What then?

i will take over as i know i will do a better job

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:18 pm

nobby wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

He aand the rest of the board were laughing at us after the game, because there were no demonstrations. :evil:

? Was this seen

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:18 pm

and the administrators will run it, but at least those lying fuckers will be gone

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:22 pm

The Lone Gunman wrote:So what happens if Ridsdale, Borley and the rest resign next week, Baz?

What then?

Firstly break out the celebration banners.

Secondly we would save £40k p/w by not paying Ridsdale.

Thirdly put the club into administration and take the hit now.

Finally get the administrators to put a stop on all land sales to those thieving bastards

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:26 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

What then?

Firstly break out the celebration banners.

Secondly we would save £40k p/w by not paying Ridsdale.

Finally get the administrators to put a stop on all land sales to those thieving bastards

Are we then guaranteed to come out of administration? Nope and the next step is not worth thinking about

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:27 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i will take over as i know i will do a better job

:lol:

A good mate of mine today suggested that Guy & Co should employ him to run CCFC. He reckons he could wreck the club for £20k a year as opposed to £500k a year!

:D

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:29 pm

With all due respect Tony, administration isn't as simple as some would have us believe, as I'm sure you're already aware. It isn't just a case of taking a ten-point hit. Ask the fans of Wrexham and Luton.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:29 pm

The Lone Gunman wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:i will take over as i know i will do a better job

:lol:

A good mate of mine today suggested that Guy & Co should employ him to run CCFC. He reckons he could wreck the club for £20k a year as opposed to £500k a year!

:D
i probrably got a head start on him i am already a director :D and i have already put more money in than PR :lol:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:32 pm

nobby wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

why laugh like that then???? are they trying to wind up already pissed off supporters, are they dull or wha?

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:33 pm

What then?

TLG the only time you come on here is to have a go at us, if THE PRESENT BOARD STAY WE WILL GO BUST ANYWAY.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

What then?

TLG the only time you come on here is to have a go at us, if THE PRESENT BOARD STAY WE WILL GO BUST ANYWAY.
i cant see us surviving later than the end of march imo

annis i never thought i would hear you say that, but always thought he had an ulterior motive for stopping us protesting.

The Lone Gunman wrote:

With all due respect Tony, administration isn't as simple as some would have us believe, as I'm sure you're already aware. It isn't just a case of taking a ten-point hit. Ask the fans of Wrexham and Luton.

OK delete the administration option, but there is no way I would shed tears if any of this board leave this Wednesday.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:1) TLG the only time you come on here is to have a go at us

2) if THE PRESENT BOARD STAY WE WILL GO BUST ANYWAY.

1) Rubbish.

2) You don't know that for a fact, and you have called for support for Borley on numerous occasions in the past. Indeed, it wasn't so long ago you were backing Ridsdale!

Today was a bad day and we're all upset about it, but now is a time for cool heads. We need to take stock of the situation and work out what we do from here. Trying to create 'us and them' situations over internet message boards certainly won't help.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:42 pm

The Lone Gunman wrote:

1) Rubbish.

2) You don't know that for a fact, and you have called for support for Borley on numerous occasions in the past. Indeed, it wasn't so long ago you were backing Ridsdale!

Today was a bad day and we're all upset about it, but now is a time for cool heads. We need to take stock of the situation and work out what we do from here. Trying to create 'us and them' situations over internet message boards certainly won't help.

NEVER EVER BACKED RIDSDALE NOT LIKE YOU DID IN YOUR BLOG :lol:

I HAVE ONLE EVER PASSED HIS WORDS ON AND THEN SAID THEY ARE PRs WORDS NOT MINE. A FACT.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:50 pm

What then?

Lynch them anyway.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Wayne S wrote:
nobby wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

? Was this seen

im not sure where everyone has got this from either

cant imagine the board actually laughing at the fact there was no demonstrations

just sounds like angry fans trying to make something out of nothing to be honest, although saying that nothing would surprise me with ridsale

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:59 pm

The Lone Gunman wrote:

1) Rubbish.

Well obviously Annis doesn't know for a fact that we will go bankrupt because it hasn't happened yet, but considering there are 2 winding up orders against the club along with numerous other unpaid debts, I would have thought his opinion is at least 'fair comment'

On the second point 10,000 other CCFC supporters also recently backed Ridsdale and Borley so it's unfair to single out one supporter like that. I had faith in Borley up until today, but to here that he was laughing at some of those very same supporters who coughed up that cash at Christmas time to save his and Ridsdale's useless arse has made me feel physically sick.

Yes cool heads are needed but a bit of passion also goes along way. A full blooded demo 6 March wouldn't hurt at all.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:07 pm

I have to agree with TLG, we need time to clam down and think out the situation. It will only hurt US as fans more if we divide, we need a common ground and take time out........ I personally dont trust any board member but trust in ourselves, its our club and if we stand united WE WILL WIN.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:12 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:I have to agree with TLG, we need time to clam down and think out the situation. It will only hurt US as fans more if we divide, we need a common ground and take time out........ I personally dont trust any board member but trust in ourselves, its our club and if we stand united WE WILL WIN.

But aren't you looking at this the wrong way? A number of fans want to demonstrate and will. The ones who are dividing opinion are not them but those like you who say they won't because they have 'cool heads'

OK you have a cool head and we respect that, but keep out of the way and let the rest of us get on with it.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:21 pm

you say the fans should have a cool head
we have sat back when we have been lied to about the tax
we got told it would be paid yet it took a winding up order
for the board to pay some off then we get another winding up order
for unpaid bills
yet the chairman takes his bonus and board members get parcels of land
with no bills being paid
what do you say is the best time to protest when they padlock the gates
and the board all go into the paint work sorry i think the board are taking the fans for fools

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:22 pm

Nice talking with you again baz on the phone.

Im not going to get into it but they are all full of shit!!!!

Long live CCFC

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:29 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:I have to agree with TLG, we need time to clam down and think out the situation. It will only hurt US as fans more if we divide, we need a common ground and take time out........ I personally dont trust any board member but trust in ourselves, its our club and if we stand united WE WILL WIN.

But aren't you looking at this the wrong way? A number of fans want to demonstrate and will. The ones who are dividing opinion are not them but those like you who say they won't because they have 'cool heads'

OK you have a cool head and we respect that, but keep out of the way and let the rest of us get on with it.

Yeah I totally agree and respect what your saying, I think you got me wrong. Demo as much as you want and if you get rid of PR by them means then great Tone. All Im saying in maybe a wrong way is lets not get into a divide situation and take time out instead of turning on each other, we need to be as one.