Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Cardiff 74

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:26 pm

Hows things mate, have not spoke for a while, was talking to Ian up in Newcastle and Chelsea. :ayatollah:

Re: FAO Cardiff 74

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:34 pm

great mate my lad was in newcastle i didnt go but did go to chelsea with ian and my lad .pissed of with todays result cant belive the way our club is being run they dont desserve our great fans im tamping mate .going to sink a few john smiths tonight

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:39 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:great mate my lad was in newcastle i didnt go but did go to chelsea with ian and my lad .pissed of with todays result cant belive the way our club is being run they dont desserve our great fans im tamping mate .going to sink a few john smiths tonight

I was speaking to Ian in the Chelsea Hotel before the game, he was with Guff and a few lads.

Todays game was so frustrating mate, also with all thats going on at the club at the moment and with the Jacks doing so well. it really is a tough time for us Port Talbot lads being a City fan.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Port Talbot boy and i work in Swansea with a few jack season ticket holders. It's a nightmare when they beat us or are above us.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:44 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:Port Talbot boy and i work in Swansea with a few jack season ticket holders. It's a nightmare when they beat us or are above us.

:ayatollah:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:47 pm

Port Talbot is blue always has and always will be even with all the new age jacks around.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:48 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:Port Talbot is blue always has and always will be even with all the new age jacks around.

I agree, but i think they would beg to differ.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:52 pm

Yeah they do seem to think that there are loads of them in Port Talbot but a lot of them are the ones who jumped on the bandwagon when they started to get a bit of success.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:53 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:Yeah they do seem to think that there are loads of them in Port Talbot but a lot of them are the ones who jumped on the bandwagon when they started to get a bit of success.

Agree. :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:00 pm

i was on the same coach as him when we travelled to chelsea we had to cans outside a spar by the ground then we got spilt up he told he was in the copthorn hotel with guff

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:01 pm

Is that Ian ferrell your on about?

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:01 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:i was on the same coach as him when we travelled to chelsea we had to cans outside a spar by the ground then we got spilt up he told he was in the copthorn hotel with guff

Thats where i seen him mate, shme you was not with him. :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:02 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:Is that Ian ferrell your on about?

yes mate

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:04 pm

yeah i was on the same bus as him. And we lost him after he had the cans from tescos so thats where he went ha ha.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:07 pm

i would have liked to have met guff havent met him before next time perhaps

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Margam/Taibach is blue,the rest is swansea and that my friends is a fact.

Sandfields has always been white along with Fairfield,

I'd say Port Talbot is 70/30 Swansea but its considered somewhat blue due to the well known geezers living there being Cardiff.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:11 pm

blackswan wrote:Margam/Taibach is blue,the rest is swansea and that my friends is a fact.

I'd say Port Talbot is 70/30 Swansea but its considered somewhat blue due to the well known geezers living there being Cardiff.

:lol: Bollocks

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:13 pm

nobby wrote:
blackswan wrote:Margam/Taibach is blue,the rest is swansea and that my friends is a fact.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:15 pm

nobby wrote:

you know its true fella,but i wouldn't expect you to admit it on here...its ok though i understand.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:16 pm

Fair play blackswan you have a good sense of humour. Port Talbot is BLUE always has been and always will be :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:18 pm

blackswan wrote:
nobby wrote:

you know its true fella,but i wouldn't expect you to admit it on here...its ok though i understand.

Have you got any facts to back it up, no, the same as i have no facts to back up that its more blue. Whatever will be will be, personally i dont give a shit, i go and support my team regardless and thats all i care about. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:25 pm

nobby,i like you on here and you seem like a cool guy but lets agree to disagree yeah :D All the well known lads/thugs in PT are Caerdydd [the old Viv lads/Bell/PVM] but if you headcounted the ordinary fans then Swansea would come out on top handsomely,for sure.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:27 pm

If port talbot is more white than blue ( :lol: ) then i would say that a large percentage of them would have come on board soon as you started having a bit of success.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:30 pm

blackswan wrote:nobby,i like you on here and you seem like a cool guy but lets agree to disagree yeah :D All the well known lads/thugs in PT are Caerdydd [the old Viv lads/Bell/PVM] but if you headcounted the ordinary fans then Swansea would come out on top handsomely,for sure.

Ive already told you i couldnt give a flying f**k wether Port Talbot is mainly Blue or Black and white, all i care about is Cardiff City Fc and i give my support to them, admittedly a lot of younger fans have jumped on the bandwagon with Swans doing well at present, but this argument could go on and on and on, and we are unlikely to agree, and neither are any Bluebird or Jerks fns on the same subject.