Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why all the digs at Borley lads ?

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:38 pm

Unless someone has got a spare £15m then him and PMG are our only hope of survival.

I dont see any other options right now.

Re: Why all the digs at Borley lads ?

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:40 pm

yeah what has borley done to deserve the stick on here today ?

have i missed something ?

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:41 pm

That's what I dont understand! Someone has come out with some story about the boardroom laughing and now everyone is jumping on the Borley out bandwagon :lol:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:43 pm

CF11 wrote:That's what I dont understand! Someone has come out with some story about the boardroom laughing and now everyone is jumping on the Borley out bandwagon :lol:

Quite possible someone had just farted.

My lad kept farting on my lap today. He thought it was hilarious.

when I said he was disgusting he replied that he'd learnt it off me. :lol:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:57 pm

Its quite incredible.

Borley was your saviour this time last month.The one man who was city through and through and would NEVER let any harm come to Cardiff City whilst he was around.

Its like Lord of the flies on here now

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:58 pm

blackswan wrote:Its quite incredible.

Borley was your saviour this time last month.The one man who was city through and through and would NEVER let any harm come to Cardiff City whilst he was around.

Its because he laughed and was Sarcastic about there being No Demos today and We did it for him as we believe in him.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Its because he laughed and was Sarcastic about there being No Demos today and We did it for him as we believe in him.

Did he? Who saw it though?

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

i love the bloke but hes playing two fiddles

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

From what i know Annis,the guy is Cardiff through and through and i think now your all looking for someone to blame and because he hasn't pumped in 10 million straight away then he's the next target.It's borne out of frustration.

One sarcy remark from him and its time to jump on his back as the newest and next scapegoat....Dont lose him for gods sake.

Just my opinion of course

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:07 pm

blackswan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

From what i know Annis,the guy is Cardiff through and through and i think now your all looking for someone to blame and because he hasn't pumped in 10 million straight away then he's the next target.It's borne out of frustration.

One sarcy remark from him and its time to jump on his back as the newest and next scapegoat....Dont lose him for gods sake.

Just my opinion of course

:ayatollah:
I am hoping and still believing he will back us on Wednesday at the EGM :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:45 pm

Though the club are in shit street......and yeah I blame PR...... Its quite sad that some seem to be relishing the prospect of us going under.

Now Borley is Public enemy number one?

You may feel right you're right in demonstrating...........but that doesn't make 19,000 fans wrong.

Coming on here after a few pints screaming abuse won't change anything.

In fact a few dozen demonstrating will achieve nothing.

Can't you calm down and stop rounding on every Tom Dick and Harry at least until after the EGM.?

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:49 pm

ianfens wrote:Though the club are in shit street......and yeah I blame PR...... Its quite sad that some seem to be relishing the prospect of us going under.

Now Borley is Public enemy number one? Def not PR is :evil:

You may feel right you're right in demonstrating...........but that doesn't make 19,000 fans wrong.

Coming on here after a few pints screaming abuse won't change anything.

In fact a few dozen demonstrating will achieve nothing.

Can't you calm down and stop rounding on every Tom Dick and Harry at least until after the EGM.?

Who you on about ? I have had a lemonade.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:31 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Who witnessed this Annis ?

Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:04 am

MOZZER1 wrote:yeah what has borley done to deserve the stick on here today ?

he's stood by and done nothing for the last 3 months and watched Ridsdale rape our f*cking club, bring your head down from the f*cking clouds and realise Ridsdale is not working alone here.....

Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:07 am

Merlin wrote:
MOZZER1 wrote:yeah what has borley done to deserve the stick on here today ?

he's stood by and done nothing for the last 3 months and watched Ridsdale rape our f*cking club, bring your head down from the f*cking clouds and realise Ridsdale is not working alone here.....

What could he do ?