Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"IF ONLY THE CLUB HAD BEEN "

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:00 pm

Honest about the terrible debt they them selves have caused in the last 3 years(Nothing to do with SAM HAMMAM,His Debt is not Due till 2016).For the last year I have said we were in a terrible state, but for being honest on the other MB, Spinelees nerds abused my threads lol.

As far as I am concerned this is what happened Sam never signed last week, PR has been holding all the debtors that he has created at bay for the last year.
PR instead of going to Malaysia on Tuesday, he had no other choice but to go early hours Sat morning.He then managed to strike a deal with Chan, prob selling us short lol.
So when the High Court went to close us down today, he was able to show new investment, which will only pay the debts he has run up.

PR WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO MONDAY 7pm 30th NOV, Fans meeting :lol:

Re: "IF ONLY THE CLUB HAD BEEN "

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Do you beleive PR will attend the meeting???

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:07 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Do you beleive PR will attend the meeting???

YES 100% I just asked him, he has no other choice.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:19 pm

Still very worried about:

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/cms/ ... inding.htm

Unless they move Cardiff City from the list, I'm still worried.

Bah, what an afternoon! The first time I try doing some Uni work this week, and this happens :lol:

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Honest about the terrible debt they them selves have caused in the last 3 years(Nothing to do with SAM HAMMAM,His Debt is not Due till 2016).For the last year I have said we were in a terrible state, but for being honest on the other MB, Spinelees nerds abused my threads lol.

As far as I am concerned this is what happened Sam never signed last week, PR has been holding all the debtors that he has created at bay for the last year.
PR instead of going to Malaysia on Tuesday, he had no other choice but to go early hours Sat morning.He then managed to strike a deal with Chan, prob selling us short lol.
So when the High Court went to close us down today, he was able to show new investment, which will only pay the debts he has run up.

Firstly Annis, there seems to be no mention of actual investment on the Cardiff City Offical site as in hard cash, this seems a little strange especially on a day like today when fans need to be apeased with the announcement of the winding up order.

Also this Malaysian new board member , what is to suffice that he actually has any investment himself? All the talk in the statement leads to the New Board member assisting in finding funds from Asia from his contacts, rather sounding of a Malaysian Keith Harris. Reading through your threads today it seems that of late you feel the investment would be in return of 25% of the Club, so on today of all day's why not the headline from the Club " Don't panic fans, Dato Chan invests 5 million in return of 25% of the Club" or so forth. Very strange subtle statement considering today indeed.

As for the High Court and the winding up order, the High Court will always give a stay of execution if requested. Publicity of investment will always help the bench give that stay.

Finally what really doesnt seem to tie up either is why if these Malaysians ( especially after today's winding up news) really wanted to buy the football club , then instead of investing into a project that is millions and millions in debt and totally insolvent wait for 70 days and then take it forward bacsically for nought.

Also another wild guess could be this, as the High Court on the winding up order would place the Company straight into receivership , has Dato Chan been put in place ready for the Club to place into Administration in the next 70 day's and then make the investment with the appointed Administrators to prevent Messer Hammam making a comeback? Would then also Dato Chan continue to employ the one and only Mr Ridsdale who no doubt will want to keep a high salaried position as he does.

Food for thought.

Hopefully for your sake , Dato Chan is awash with cash and spends millions on the Club but I doubt it.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:43 pm

TNT wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Honest about the terrible debt they them selves have caused in the last 3 years(Nothing to do with SAM HAMMAM,His Debt is not Due till 2016).For the last year I have said we were in a terrible state, but for being honest on the other MB, Spinelees nerds abused my threads lol.

Firstly Annis, there seems to be no mention of actual investment on the Cardiff City Offical site as in hard cash, this seems a little strange especially on a day like today when fans need to be apeased with the announcement of the winding up order.

Also this Malaysian new board member , what is to suffice that he actually has any investment himself? All the talk in the statement leads to the New Board member assisting in finding funds from Asia from his contacts, rather sounding of a Malaysian Keith Harris. Reading through your threads today it seems that of late you feel the investment would be in return of 25% of the Club, so on today of all day's why not the headline from the Club " Don't panic fans, Dato Chan invests 5 million in return of 25% of the Club" or so forth. Very strange subtle statement considering today indeed.

As for the High Court and the winding up order, the High Court will always give a stay of execution if requested. Publicity of investment will always help the bench give that stay.

Finally what really doesnt seem to tie up either is why if these Malaysians ( especially after today's winding up news) really wanted to buy the football club , then instead of investing into a project that is millions and millions in debt and totally insolvent wait for 70 days and then take it forward bacsically for nought.

Also another wild guess could be this, as the High Court on the winding up order would place the Company straight into receivership , has Dato Chan been put in place ready for the Club to place into Administration in the next 70 day's and then make the investment with the appointed Administrators to prevent Messer Hammam making a comeback? Would then also Dato Chan continue to employ the one and only Mr Ridsdale who no doubt will want to keep a high salaried position as he does.

Food for thought.

Hopefully for your sake , Dato Chan is awash with cash and spends millions on the Club but I doubt it.

Your a very good poster and know what your on about, who do you Support?