Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Welsh Derby Lets be honest

Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:36 am

There is more chance of you renewing it with Wrexham than there is of renewing it with the mighty jacks.

The gap has never been so big between our clubs. You could have 22 players on the pitch and we could have 4 sent off and we'd still beat you by more goals than Hull did last night.

You are abysmal, please don't tarnish our good reputation and claim to be our rivals anymore. You're way off our league.

Yay or Nay?

Re: Welsh Derby Lets be honest

Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:55 am

I said to my mate last night the jacks would absolutely destroy us if we played them at the minute.

We have gone so far backwards Im off to a bay city rollers concert on Saturday

Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:01 am

You think so highly off yourselves dont you, yes you having a good season but please dont give me this higher than thou rubbish.
If we played you I think it would be closer than you care to imagine,
enjoy the good season you are having, as I think next year will be different for you.
Glad you follow your Capital Citys results with such dedication, it is good to know that we are still the team you look up to.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:44 am

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:There is more chance of you renewing it with Wrexham than there is of renewing it with the mighty jacks.

The gap has never been so big between our clubs. You could have 22 players on the pitch and we could have 4 sent off and we'd still beat you by more goals than Hull did last night.

You are abysmal, please don't tarnish our good reputation and claim to be our rivals anymore. You're way off our league.

Yay or Nay?

f**k OFF tw*t, NOBODY GIVES A SHIT WHAT U THINK, YOU WON A PLAY OFF FINAL!!! Woooooooooooooh

Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:14 am

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:There is more chance of you renewing it with Wrexham than there is of renewing it with the mighty jacks.

Yay or Nay?

It,s amazing how quick you can progress after cheating the tax man and creditors, i think every team should try it!!!!

Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:12 am

Fact is, we have the bragging rights. Last time we played we won.
Until the next time... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:24 pm

SBF1 wrote:Fact is, we have the bragging rights. Last time we played we won.

are you referring to cardiff v you........if so,i think you will find we won......0-1 bellamy :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:40 pm

f**k you jack c**t. i would follow my club in any league. just glad i was born in the capital city of wales not in some retarded slum you call home. gloat while you can boy, every dog has his day.c**t

Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:01 pm

krabb wrote:

are you referring to cardiff v you........if so,i think you will find we won......0-1 bellamy :ayatollah:

Lol, I know, I am a Cardiff fan!!

Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:03 pm

SBF1 wrote:
krabb wrote:

sorry mate,of course,you are the rumney boy....so sorry, :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:05 pm

krabb wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
krabb wrote:

sorry mate,of course,you are the rumney boy....so sorry, :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sokay! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:17 pm

krabb wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
krabb wrote:

Hes one of the best posters on here!!!!

Funny as fook is SB. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:53 pm

Yay or Nay?

You forget it was only a few weeks ago we drew against Liverpool, are you saying Swansea town are better than them? teams have their good days and their bad days, good seasons and bad seasons. Form goes out of the window on derby games. One of the reasons why your doing so well in the PL is because everyone below you has been terrible.

It's funny how you and the other inbreds come to check on big brother when we lose, if your a real football fan you would be unbiased.

You are obsessed.

I have faith in my club to go on and do great things, and I have realistic expectations. Do you honestly think Swansea will?

Remember history repeats itself.
:ayatollah:

Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:54 pm

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:
langley wrote:You think so highly off yourselves dont you, yes you having a good season but please dont give me this higher than thou rubbish.
If we played you I think it would be closer than you care to imagine,
enjoy the good season you are having, as I think next year will be different for you.
Glad you follow your Capital Citys results with such dedication, it is good to know that we are still the team you look up to.

Don't flatter yourself mate, i only found out an hour ago. It's highly amusing if i'm honest. The claims of everything Cardiff city a few seasons back about how we'd never play you again and how you ridiculed us for being in the bottom league etc. At that moment in time you would never have dreamed what the situation would be in 2012. So for that reason i shall enjoy it, but i still stand by what i say, you will never reach the Premiership in your lifetime :old:

I don't normally reply to jumped up little jacks like you but I will make an exception on this occasion.
Just remember that things in football can change very quickly indeed so I would be careful what you say. I agree with you on a few things though, the bit about some CCFC fans saying we would never play you again was ridiculous to say the least, (I was never one of them and never will be), you are doing very well in the Premier league and no one can dispute that fact, good luck to you. We played shit last night but every team plays some shit games in a season including you.
The quote I strongly disagree with is that we will never reach the Premiership in our lifetime :roll: I bet a couple of years ago we must have thought the same about you but hey, that's life.
Carry on taking the piss my little cousin from down west because one day it will come back to haunt you and when it does I can safely say that we won't see your arse for dust on this forum again.
Have a good day and support SCFC instead of worrying about what your capital City is doing because that is what I do, I support CCFC and I'm not at all bothered what you lot are doing, that is why I DON'T go on your forums.
Rant over.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:22 pm

:lol: This guy has to much time on his hands, unemployed????

He has been spending the last few hours bumping up old posts on our fans predictions at the beginning of the season.

Stop f*cking your sister and "Get a job" :lol:

Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:44 pm

Yay or Nay?

It's your cup final, let's be honest!

And it's not a derby. We aren't even in the same city *makes classic NJ73 awkward face*

Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:22 pm

Yay or Nay?

birmingham city when we got promoted last time finished 9th.higher than you will.season after we were relegated.stop being so cocky and enjoy your day in the sun .it might be raining next season

Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:44 pm

The problem is with the jacks is they think that the top flight has only been around since the premier league started, and we were in some sort of race to get there :lol: As much as would like promotion, the fact that we have been in the second tier for nearly ten years means we have played half the teams in it anyway, and nearly all the others in the cups. Suddenly it's not quite such an exciting prospect as it would have been ten years ago.

And don't forget that it wasn't so long ago that Swindon, Bradford, Oldham, Charlton etc were playing in the top division. Fortunes can change very rapidly, just ask Forest and Leeds fans.

I still think we can do it this year, but if we don't I won't get my arse in my hand. This is a great division to be in.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:10 am

Yay or Nay?

we took liverpool(who are better then swans) to penalties. play like we did that game, we would do you in 90 minutes.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:13 am

murphy wrote:

Yay or Nay?

we took liverpool(who are better then swans) to penalties. play like we did that game, we would do you in 90 minutes.

To be fair to them, the way liverpool played at wembley the jacks would have beaten them comfortably.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:16 am

harold pinta wrote:
murphy wrote:

Yay or Nay?

To be fair to them, the way liverpool played at wembley the jacks would have beaten them comfortably.

and do you think the jacks perform every game :?

Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:21 am

murphy wrote:
harold pinta wrote:
murphy wrote:

Yay or Nay?

and do you think the jacks perform every game :?

Of course not. Who does perform every game? Certainly not liverpool against us.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:14 pm

Hull scored 3 goals and you.think u would score more easily? How often do you score more than 3 goals? Hardly ever!

Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:45 pm

They are sad fokers for even being on our forum anyway, same as any other fan that supports a different team.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:41 pm

Yay or Nay?

f**k off dickhead

Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:03 pm

citybluechris wrote:Hull scored 3 goals and you.think u would score more easily? How often do you score more than 3 goals? Hardly ever!

We tend to leave that for big games, like play off finals. You should try it some time. Also I bet we scored 4 or more as often as you did last year? Dont forget this years side contains 3 players who have scored over 20 goals in a season at your level and your defence is hardly water tight in fact its crap

Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:49 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:

Yay or Nay?

f**k OFF tw*t, NOBODY GIVES A SHIT WHAT U THINK, YOU WON A PLAY OFF FINAL!!! Woooooooooooooh

Too much Bud methinks Dad ;)

Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:05 pm

god. another jack thread. :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

Tue May 21, 2019 7:53 am

Yay or Nay?

Anybody else enjoying digging out these old Swansea posts lol !!

Tue May 21, 2019 8:28 am

What a f*cking tool :lol:

Once Dan james goes where’s the pace??