Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Welsh Derby Lets be honest

Tue May 21, 2019 8:28 am

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:There is more chance of you renewing it with Wrexham than there is of renewing it with the mighty jacks.

The gap has never been so big between our clubs. You could have 22 players on the pitch and we could have 4 sent off and we'd still beat you by more goals than Hull did last night.

You are abysmal, please don't tarnish our good reputation and claim to be our rivals anymore. You're way off our league.

Yay or Nay?

You were saying Gobby
:laughing5: :lol: :laughing6: :thumbup:

He's probably stopped supporting now :laughing6:

Tue May 21, 2019 10:16 am

The absolute definition of KARMA 8-)

Tue May 21, 2019 11:50 am

Let’s all laugh at the jacks,

Tue May 21, 2019 12:21 pm

Well this didnt age well :lol: what a complete bellend.
How does that Karma taste?

Tue May 21, 2019 12:59 pm

Probably back supporting Liverpool now the Jack's are total shit.

Tue May 21, 2019 1:30 pm

I've often criticised the silly nastiness about Swansea but objectively I don't know how anyone thinks they've got parity with us at the moment.
If we intend to win the championship we'll have to be a lot better than them and beat a lot better teams , which I think we can and will.

Tue May 21, 2019 3:54 pm

In the words of Nelson
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue May 21, 2019 4:32 pm

I usually hate the derbies, too much at stake for me, but I genuinely think with Neil in charge we'll do the double.
I'm confident we won't lose one even if there is a draw in there.

Tue May 21, 2019 5:26 pm

swansea is the smallest club in wales, poor fan base, never had a decent firm only back in the 1980s, took 180 fans to everton on a saturday in the premier league!
They are just shit

Tue May 21, 2019 5:51 pm

The only pace they have now is the yanks legging it with all the transfer money

Tue May 21, 2019 9:09 pm

snoopystorm wrote:What a f*cking tool :lol:

Once Dan james goes where’s the pace??

And......whoosh he's gone too :laughing5: :old: :bluebird:

Wed May 22, 2019 8:00 am

I'm disappointed the SW derby is back is next season.

It is though so let's hope swansea got a manager and 11 players for our 2 meetings next season.

Wed May 22, 2019 9:48 am

Swansea represent one thing only this season to us. Six potential points, same as any other team .

If we pander to idiotic local tribalism and forget this fact we would lose the professional attitude which will be necessary for the important work we must do.

Wed May 22, 2019 1:48 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:Swansea represent one thing only this season to us. Six potential points, same as any other team .

If we pander to idiotic local tribalism and forget this fact we would lose the professional attitude which will be necessary for the important work we must do.

Dave Jones?

Wed May 22, 2019 6:00 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:There is more chance of you renewing it with Wrexham than there is of renewing it with the mighty jacks.

The gap has never been so big between our clubs. You could have 22 players on the pitch and we could have 4 sent off and we'd still beat you by more goals than Hull did last night.

You are abysmal, please don't tarnish our good reputation and claim to be our rivals anymore. You're way off our league.

Yay or Nay?

Anybody else enjoying digging out these old Swansea posts lol !!

Got to say...very well done on that one!

Comedy gold! :thumbup: :clap: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 22, 2019 6:05 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:What a f*cking tool :lol:

Once Dan james goes where’s the pace??

And......whoosh he's gone too :laughing5: :old: :bluebird:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 22, 2019 7:32 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:Swansea represent one thing only this season to us. Six potential points, same as any other team .

Dave Jones?

:clap: