Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PETER RIDSDALE and The INVESTMENT

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:52 pm

Yes you could say by getting this investment at the last hour he has saved us, but its the Current boards mess and they have to answer where £48 mill they have received in the last 3 yrs has gone, because non of it went to Langston or pay current bills lol.

I have always said PR has been a gentleman to me and a man of his word, but I have also said over a 100 times, I dont agree with how he runs our Club.

Re: PETER RIDSDALE and The INVESTMENT

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:55 pm

musta went on wages for players,staff, Dave Jones and execs such as Keith harris etc and some on the new stadium I suspect. However he needs to come clean next week and tell us exactly where its all gone - no more speaking with a fork tongue.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:59 pm

ihatealiens wrote:musta went on wages for players,staff, Dave Jones and execs such as Keith harris etc and some on the new stadium I suspect. However he needs to come clean next week and tell us exactly where its all gone - no more speaking with a fork tongue.

PR I reckon with Wages/Bonus and Exspences etc etc has had £5 mil in last 3 yrs. :evil:

Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:musta went on wages for players,staff, Dave Jones and execs such as Keith harris etc and some on the new stadium I suspect. However he needs to come clean next week and tell us exactly where its all gone - no more speaking with a fork tongue.

PR I reckon with Wages/Bonus and Exspences etc etc has had £5 mil in last 3 yrs. :evil:

Thats a lorra money for a championship club in dire financial straits.