Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Feeney

Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:59 pm

I see he didn't even get on the pitch tonight for a poor Sheff Wed side so maybe Jones was right to let him go especially in hidsight with a great win against The Baggies. Did I read somewhere that Annis said Feeney told him he would definately be playing against Doncaster. Just goes to show you that not all rumours are gospel even when there from the Governor.

Great forum though Annis keep up the good work

Re: Feeney

Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:01 pm

Glad he isnt with us anymore, just wasnt working out for him down here

Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:25 pm

He can't be any worse than that lot we had out from the start tonite! We are doomed if Laws does'nt go this week im afraid to say!!!!! Good win for the bluebirds tonite! At least your off Jones back for a while!!!!!!!!!!!! :( Can't believe Laws started with the 11 who have let us down all season!The mans an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:07 pm

Hi Sam - I can't believe Laws didn't at least give him a run out it's not as if he was over worked down here so he obviously needs game time. As you say strange decision by your manager to start with the side that has got you in your precarious position.It looks as if he will be on his way sooner rather than later.

Bye the way how did Purse play ? good servant for us and always gave his best sadly his best days are behind him and probably needs to step down a division or two.

Best of luck for the rest of the season (as long as you dont spoil our play off chance again !)

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:20 am

peter hooper wrote:I see he didn't even get on the pitch tonight for a poor Sheff Wed side so maybe Jones was right to let him go especially in hidsight with a great win against The Baggies. Did I read somewhere that Annis said Feeney told him he would definately be playing against Doncaster. Just goes to show you that not all rumours are gospel even when there from the Governor.

Peter it wasnt a rumour Warren was promised he would start and play, I will find out later, many things can happen before a game in football.
Cheers.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:01 am

sam salim wrote:He can't be any worse than that lot we had out from the start tonite! We are doomed if Laws does'nt go this week im afraid to say!!!!! Good win for the bluebirds tonite! At least your off Jones back for a while!!!!!!!!!!!! :( Can't believe Laws started with the 11 who have let us down all season!The mans an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Just spoke to Warren, he is fuming he drove home last night, will let you know more later.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:06 am

Interesting Annis,

I feel for Feeney.... obviously to go on loan is to get valuable playing time of which he isn't!

Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:29 pm

Annis!!!! Laws is an idiot??? He gets players on loan then does'nt play them! Feeney must be well gutted? He came on loan to a poor team and still can't get a game! Laws says the loan players are not match fit!If they don't play how the hell do they get match fit????? HE ( Laws ) says we played alot better last nite! We had one shot at goal and add the other one we had against Reading if i can count that high? that make two!!!!! Two shots on target in two games says it all!!!!! Feeney must be distraught????? And Peter to answer your question on Purse, He had a decent game for a change to say he has'nt been in the team for the last seven games! Out of the first seven games he lost us four of them with school boy mistakes! He had a decent game against the city when we beat you 3-1 but you had two goals dissallowed which were perfect goals in everyones eyes by the refs,so we rode our luck on that one!If we destroy your promotion or playoff chances come your last home game i wou'nt survive my lady and inlaws backlash because they are all bluebird season ticket holders! And i went to four of your last six games last season and to think of it you lost alot of points before we played you on the last game when you did'nt make the playoffs!!!!!! Good luck this season boys!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:33 pm

Sounds your a bit pissed off with things in sheffield
Does your chairman know how the fans feel about the team and the manager?

Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:43 pm

I gotta be honest, he seems like a nice enough bloke but I have never rated him in this league. He was much better at Luton in league 1. I think he would be knocking them in if he was down in league one.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:45 pm

sam salim wrote:Annis!!!! Laws is an idiot??? He gets players on loan then does'nt play them! Feeney must be well gutted? He came on loan to a poor team and still can't get a game! Laws says the loan players are not match fit!If they don't play how the hell do they get match fit????? HE ( Laws ) says we played alot better last nite! We had one shot at goal and add the other one we had against Reading if i can count that high? that make two!!!!! Two shots on target in two games says it all!!!!! Feeney must be distraught????? And Peter to answer your question on Purse, He had a decent game for a change to say he has'nt been in the team for the last seven games! Out of the first seven games he lost us four of them with school boy mistakes! He had a decent game against the city when we beat you 3-1 but you had two goals dissallowed which were perfect goals in everyones eyes by the refs,so we rode our luck on that one!If we destroy your promotion or playoff chances come your last home game i wou'nt survive my lady and inlaws backlash because they are all bluebird season ticket holders! And i went to four of your last six games last season and to think of it you lost alot of points before we played you on the last game when you did'nt make the playoffs!!!!!! Good luck this season boys!!!!!!!

Sam, I have heard youve got a lot more probs than us and its worse in yr dressing room than ours, Warren was told he would start, but Law is bottling it at the mom, will let you know the story later.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:41 pm

peter hooper wrote:I see he didn't even get on the pitch tonight for a poor Sheff Wed side so maybe Jones was right to let him go especially in hidsight with a great win against The Baggies. Did I read somewhere that Annis said Feeney told him he would definately be playing against Doncaster. Just goes to show you that not all rumours are gospel even when there from the Governor.

were are the rumours ?