Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How is borley getting on in the far east

Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:46 am

Running up big expenses sweetening non existent investors ?

Re: How is borley getting on in the far east

Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:52 am

dorsetblue wrote:Running up big expenses sweetening non existent investors ?

thats not his style, always pays his own way unlike others. April is when he goes.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:37 pm

Thanks daya do you know when in April and why not now ? How was the lotus as well. Any chance of Tony f getting involved?

Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Daya wrote:

thats not his style, always pays his own way unlike others. April is when he goes.

Time is running out.

That could be another 4-8 weeks away. It'll be too late to save the season and possibly too late to avoid admin.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:23 pm

Probably on his third dog sandwich by now.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:44 pm

Daya wrote:

March the 8th is when he goes

Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:51 pm

sorry daya steve we have been hearing that they are coming in for months now
if they were going to invest they would wait for adminwhere they would save money
like any good bussiness they wait till we are at death door
and if they where waiting for ridsdale to go before they invest the board bottled it they had there chance
to get him out

Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:57 pm

sleepers wrote:sorry daya steve we have been hearing that they are coming in for months now
if they were going to invest they would wait for adminwhere they would save money
like any good bussiness they wait till we are at death door
and if they where waiting for ridsdale to go before they invest the board bottled it they had there chance
to get him out

sleeper

we wouldent even be discussing this now if the white haired liar had told the truth about the tax debt in november.
he hid and lied about things because he was trying to get the best deal for his own personal shares.
his actions almost drove the malaysians away and steve is trying to revive it,

Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:04 pm

but as bussiness men steve they will wait for admin and get the club much cheaper
it would be good business sense which i would do
me personaly i would love us to go in admin to totaly screw the crooks we have got running this club
and start from fresh next season with a sound board and money to buy players

Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:04 pm

but as bussiness men steve they will wait for admin and get the club much cheaper
it would be good business sense which i would do
me personaly i would love us to go in admin to totaly screw the crooks we have got running this club

Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:33 pm

steve davies wrote:
Daya wrote:

March the 8th is when he goes

Great news.

And do you know what ? I believe you.

This feels to me like our last hope of avoiding admin and all the problems that will bring.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:44 pm

i realy hope it does but it just seems more and more remote and more debts keep coming up
and it has been stated they will not do business while ridsdale is still at the healm which he still is
so nothing as changed so what makes you think they are coming in now

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:31 pm

sleepers wrote:i would love us to go in admin to totaly screw the crooks we have got running this club

I'm afraid that's not possible now. Any club going into admin on or after 1st March will have their 10 points deducted the following season. I would say that in that scenario we would not be a viable investment opportunity until the season of 2011-12 and only then if we survived the season starting on -15 points.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:31 pm

sleepers wrote:i realy hope it does but it just seems more and more remote and more debts keep coming up
and it has been stated they will not do business while ridsdale is still at the healm which he still is
so nothing as changed so what makes you think they are coming in now

Got to have some hope mate.

:ayatollah:

We dont know the details, but while they are still talking there is still a glimmer.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Wayne S wrote:
sleepers wrote:i would love us to go in admin to totaly screw the crooks we have got running this club

I'm afraid that's not possible now. Any club going into admin on or after 1st March will have their 10 points deducted the following season. I would say that in that scenario we would not be a viable investment opportunity until the season of 2011-12 and only then if we survived the season starting on -15 points.

The deadline has always been the 4th Thursday in March in previous seasons which would make the deadline the 25th March. Has it changed this season?

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:09 pm

dorsetblue wrote:Thanks daya do you know when in April and why not now ? How was the lotus as well. Any chance of Tony f getting involved?

April 8 i think mate. Tony went to watch Norwich Saturday with a view but commented so hard not being the Hammers.

So he is looking at Clubs, yes away from West Ham. Last email recieved from him was 1AM this morning with an invite to Bahrain in 2 weeks when hope to have a bit of a natter shall we say!

If you dont ask you dont get and all that!

Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:09 am

bspark wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

The deadline has always been the 4th Thursday in March in previous seasons which would make the deadline the 25th March. Has it changed this season?

I was going by a thread on a Pompey website that sugessted they had to go into Admin on Friday to avoid the 1st March deadline for point deductions.

It's sad to think I'm now happy that we have until 25th March, what a sorry statement.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:12 am

[quote="Daya"]

Tony went to watch Norwich Saturday with a view but commented so hard not being the Hammers.[quote]

You've got to admit Norwich are by far a better option if you are thinking money. Especially with the way the club is run and the unwavering attendance numbers.

However, I am assuming Tony is a football fan who likes a bit of passion in his club, therefore we follow the WHU line a bit more than Norwich. We live in hope.