Re: mallo

Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:57 am

What for?

Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:07 pm

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:08 pm

did anyone see the trouble after the game ?

Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:55 pm

Eddie May wrote:Preston fans jumped him., but Mallo isnt a runner stood and fought them, charged with Section 4 :evil:

good on him.
i was on the bus, and from no where police and horses went charging off down the road, but didnt no what was going on realy.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:00 pm

HE HIS NOW ON A BAN BACK IN COURT PRESTON MAGISTRATES 17TH MARCH

FACSES 3 YEAR BAN FOR BEING ATTACKED

SYSTEM CORRUPT :oops:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:03 pm

Hope your Ok Mate, Your a good lad fear no one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:29 pm

was it our plod or preston plod who nabbed him.... if he wer attacked surely our old bill will defend his case ?
hope you ok mal ?
shame our little train firm neva travelled yesterday ? :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Mandy wrote:HE HIS NOW ON A BAN BACK IN COURT PRESTON MAGISTRATES 17TH MARCH

FACSES 3 YEAR BAN FOR BEING ATTACKED

SYSTEM CORRUPT :oops:

No doubt he'll get a £1000 fine as well plus the case will be deferred 2 or 3 times so he'll have the expense of going back and forth to Preston.

If he was a chav who turned over an old lady he'd get a ticking off. Because it is football related he'll suffer. Totally wrong.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Home safe now lads thanks for all the telephone messages

a bit of hand bags after game three lads tried their luck come unstuck i got smacked by them from behind then jumped on by ob from behind as they supposeably only seen me on to all threeof them (thats a joke ) ob jumped me from behind i did not know it was ob on me so i threw them then they aggresively arrested me and charged me only and let the preston lads run off

i was kept for over 10 hours and i already had given finger prints and interview with my solicitor so they had it in for me big time should of allowed me to catch last train home but did not

have to go back 17th March to Magistrates court 9a.m they taking the piss

i have been put on a ban now cardiff and wales games and facing 3 year ban if found guilty

gutted but if this what football is all about nowadays watching city they be doing me a big favour as im well
pissed off will miss watching city home and away and the banter

once again thanks to all the lads who phoned and text me whilst arrested and today thanks lads :ayatollah: you never ban a city fan ! :lol:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:09 pm

mallo wrote:Home safe now lads thanks for all the telephone messages

a bit of hand bags after game three lads tried their luck come unstuck i got smacked by them from behind then jumped on by ob from behind as they supposeably only seen me on to all threeof them (thats a joke ) ob jumped me from behind i did not know it was ob on me so i threw them then they aggresively arrested me and charged me only and let the preston lads run off

i was kept for over 10 hours and i already had given finger prints and interview with my solicitor so they had it in for me big time should of allowed me to catch last train home but did not

have to go back 17th March to Magistrates court 9a.m they taking the piss

i have been put on a ban now cardiff and wales games and facing 3 year ban if found guilty

gutted but if this what football is all about nowadays watching city they be doing me a big favour as im well
pissed off will miss watching city home and away and the banter

once again thanks to all the lads who phoned and text me whilst arrested and today thanks lads :ayatollah: you never ban a city fan ! :lol:

How can they ban you? Surely innocent till proven guilty. If you get pissed up and drive a car and get nicked you don't get banned until your court appearance.

Sorry forgot-football related which makes you the scum of society...

Good luck mate. Hope justice prevails.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:11 pm

I seen him getting knicked didnt know why, he had a little cut on is noise :o

Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:15 pm

CRAZY I GOT JUMPED AND ENDED UP KNICKED FOR BEING ME MAD AS

AT LEAST I NOW BACK HOME SAFE AND HAVE MY MEDICINE AA MESSAGE BOARD LOL xx :ayatollah:

crazy police do what they want when it football related and for the records i was by the away coaches so should only be away fans there anyway it all stinks

Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:26 pm

ccfc91 wrote:I seen him getting knicked didnt know why, he had a little cut on is noise :o

lol did you see the preston lads and the police injuries lol xx

Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:28 pm

mallo wrote:
ccfc91 wrote:I seen him getting knicked didnt know why, he had a little cut on is noise :o

lol did you see the preston lads and the police injuries lol xx

no :lol: just seen the 2 pigs taking you away to the police van :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Taxi from barnsley to manchester piccadilly train station,then back to Barnsley then all the way to Cardiff, im fookin knackered!!!!! :roll: Be easy with me at work tomorrow Mallo!!!! :lol: ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:30 pm

sam salim wrote:Taxi from barnsley to manchester piccadilly train station,then back to Barnsley then all the way to Cardiff, im fookin knackered!!!!! :roll: Be easy with me at work tomorrow Mallo!!!! :lol: ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_AZWWF2w04 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: NO CHANCE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:33 pm

sam salim wrote:Taxi from barnsley to manchester piccadilly train station,then back to Barnsley then all the way to Cardiff, im fookin knackered!!!!! :roll: Be easy with me at work tomorrow Mallo!!!! :lol: ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/default.stm

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:38 pm

TAXI FOR McCANN :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:00 pm

hope it all works out for you, and common sense prevails . :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:47 pm

mallo gutted for you mate , i hope it works out for you mate!!!

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:59 pm

undybluebird wrote:mallo gutted for you mate , i hope it works out for you mate!!!

CHEERS STEVE BUT SHIT HAPPENS ! :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:11 pm

All the best mate :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:13 am

Mallo, top man for standing your ground, hope all works out for you in court and we see you back at the CCS soon mate. :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:16 am

f*cking wrong :evil: I wish the police would get there priorities sorted FFS